House Price Crash Forum

What Exactly Do Women Want From Men?

Wahoo

HOLA441

There seems to be an ever increasing push towards equality.

Is this what they want ? :

I'm kinda getting a bit sick of hearing the constant 'shaming of men' tactics. I'm also getting a bit sick of always paying for dinner and drinks when I go out with my partner.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

There seems to be an ever increasing push towards equality.

Is this what they want ? :

I'm kinda getting a bit sick of hearing the constant 'shaming of men' tactics. I'm also getting a bit sick of always paying for dinner and drinks when I go out with my partner.

Stop whining then and do something about it.

HOLA443

They want a man who genuinely is better than them. It's hard wired, they can't help it.

They also know innately that most men aren't good enough. Everything else is a game to identify and bag a high quality man, while keeping clear of the sea of losers.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I read on another thread that they just want your spunk. Apparently it's like a drug and makes them happy and submissive - a state they clearly pine for to get them out of their crankiness. If you want a happy relationship never wear a condom.

Are we talking about succubi?

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

They want a real man and not some straggly beardie feminist weed.

Obviously it's all in the definition of "real" but I think we basically know.

I do think a lady likes a "real man", but she always likes kindness, and sometimes likes to feel special. Luckily, I am as "special" as you get! :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

No woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a equalitist.

The first version of this I read was by P J O'Rourke when he joked that 'no woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a liberal'. He meant this in the American sense of the whiney angst filled lentil munching wusses who let everyone walk all over them.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

We're all special.

And men want a real woman, feminine not unwashed, hairy and mouthy.

I don't mind the hairy. MrPin likes muffy!

HOLA4418

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=+What+Exactly+Do+Women+Want+From+Men%3F&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Got to page 10 then there were another 4 pages. Got to page 14 then there were another 4 pages. Got to page 18 then ..

Actually there's currently only 19 pages but you get the drift.

For sure the answer is in there somewhere - or maybe not.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Don't forget Humour, it is true. If you can deflate a bad situation it really helps..

i have 4 nephews in their mid to late 20's all hopeless with women and all as boring as f*ck

I was at a relatives wedding recently, and we (my little branch of the family) all chatted to a couple of nephews of mine and we sadly got to speculating whether either of them would ever marry.

They both have their problems (don't we all) but I suspect part of their (self admitted) difficulties with women springs from that sort of terrible advice mothers give their sons, like "Just be yourself"

HOLA4422

I was at a relatives wedding recently, and we (my little branch of the family) all chatted to a couple of nephews of mine and we sadly got to speculating whether either of them would ever marry.

They both have their problems (don't we all) but I suspect part of their (self admitted) difficulties with women springs from that sort of terrible advice mothers give their sons, like "Just be yourself"Y

You also need to recognise that in pre-sexual revolution society, women and men were, through social mores, forced to 'settle' for an average individual. This mean that many more people had a crack at a marriage.

nowadays, with almost all restrictions on womens sexual desires removed, when young women can bang attractive men every now and then and ignore the masses of average men. The women will never marry and never settle down with the attractive men (well, most will not) but they will have their freedom for a few years. Until age comes and looks go.

meanwhile, hordes of men go effectively without and if they marry, is only as beta providers after the girls looks have gone and they can no longer attract hot ****.

alpha ******, beta bucks as the saying goes.

of course, this means both men and women are much less happy, on average, over their lifetime.

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

HOLA4423

The first version of this I read was by P J O'Rourke when he joked that 'no woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a liberal'. He meant this in the American sense of the whiney angst filled lentil munching wusses who let everyone walk all over them.

I quite like "Bedazzzled" although I see it only gets 6/10 at imdb, so I guess most normal people don't like it much.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230030/

HOLA4424

You also need to recognise that in pre-sexual revolution society, women and men were, through social mores, forced to 'settle' for an average individual. This mean that many more people had a crack at a marriage.

nowadays, with almost all restrictions on womens sexual desires removed, when young women can bang attractive men every now and then and ignore the masses of average men. The women will never marry and never settle down with the attractive men (well, most will not) but they will have their freedom for a few years. Until age comes and looks go.

meanwhile, hordes of men go effectively without and if they marry, is only as beta providers after the girls looks have gone and they can no longer attract hot ****.

of course, this means both men and women are much less happy, on average, over their lifetime.

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

I don't see this. I know plenty of average men happily (as happy as it's possible to be when sharing your life anyway) married to average women. Maybe my social circle just got lucky.

HOLA4425

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

Interesting.

But if these same women decide to cash in the marriage early....and I've seen many do just that, these beta males are are going to get financially screwed over.

You can understand why so many men are walking away from marriage. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Archived