House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

What Exactly Do Women Want From Men?

There seems to be an ever increasing push towards equality.

Is this what they want ? :

I'm kinda getting a bit sick of hearing the constant 'shaming of men' tactics. I'm also getting a bit sick of always paying for dinner and drinks when I go out with my partner.

There seems to be an ever increasing push towards equality.

Is this what they want ? :

I'm kinda getting a bit sick of hearing the constant 'shaming of men' tactics. I'm also getting a bit sick of always paying for dinner and drinks when I go out with my partner.

Stop whining then and do something about it.

They want a man who genuinely is better than them. It's hard wired, they can't help it.

They also know innately that most men aren't good enough. Everything else is a game to identify and bag a high quality man, while keeping clear of the sea of losers.

Don't forget Humour, it is true. If you can deflate a bad situation it really helps..

i have 4 nephews in their mid to late 20's all hopeless with women and all as boring as f*ck

They want chips and pies! Like other people!

I read on another thread that they just want your spunk. Apparently it's like a drug and makes them happy and submissive - a state they clearly pine for to get them out of their crankiness. If you want a happy relationship never wear a condom.

Are we talking about succubi?

They want a real man and not some straggly beardie feminist weed.

Obviously it's all in the definition of "real" but I think we basically know.

No woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a equalitist.

They want a real man and not some straggly beardie feminist weed.

Obviously it's all in the definition of "real" but I think we basically know.

I do think a lady likes a "real man", but she always likes kindness, and sometimes likes to feel special. Luckily, I am as "special" as you get! :blink:

I do think a lady likes a "real man", but she always likes kindness, and sometimes likes to feel special. Luckily, I am as "special" as you get! :blink:

We're all special.

And men want a real woman, feminine not unwashed, hairy and mouthy.

No woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a equalitist.

The first version of this I read was by P J O'Rourke when he joked that 'no woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a liberal'. He meant this in the American sense of the whiney angst filled lentil munching wusses who let everyone walk all over them.

Don't forget Humour, it is true. If you can deflate a bad situation it really helps..

i have 4 nephews in their mid to late 20's all hopeless with women and all as boring as f*ck

I'm sure they think you're a really great uncle <_<

:( you were my favourite Uncle too.

I'm sure they think you're a really great uncle <_<

Erm- I am anonymous here - in person obviously I offer "advice". They sometimes sneer as do my useless brothers as well. They seem to like anyway and best wishes to them ..

We're all special.

And men want a real woman, feminine not unwashed, hairy and mouthy.

I don't mind the hairy. MrPin likes muffy!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=+What+Exactly+Do+Women+Want+From+Men%3F&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Got to page 10 then there were another 4 pages. Got to page 14 then there were another 4 pages. Got to page 18 then ..

Actually there's currently only 19 pages but you get the drift.

For sure the answer is in there somewhere - or maybe not.

I was at a relatives wedding recently, and we (my little branch of the family) all chatted to a couple of nephews of mine and we sadly got to speculating whether either of them would ever marry.

They both have their problems (don't we all) but I suspect part of their (self admitted) difficulties with women springs from that sort of terrible advice mothers give their sons, like "Just be yourself"

I was at a relatives wedding recently, and we (my little branch of the family) all chatted to a couple of nephews of mine and we sadly got to speculating whether either of them would ever marry.

They both have their problems (don't we all) but I suspect part of their (self admitted) difficulties with women springs from that sort of terrible advice mothers give their sons, like "Just be yourself"Y

You also need to recognise that in pre-sexual revolution society, women and men were, through social mores, forced to 'settle' for an average individual. This mean that many more people had a crack at a marriage.

nowadays, with almost all restrictions on womens sexual desires removed, when young women can bang attractive men every now and then and ignore the masses of average men. The women will never marry and never settle down with the attractive men (well, most will not) but they will have their freedom for a few years. Until age comes and looks go.

meanwhile, hordes of men go effectively without and if they marry, is only as beta providers after the girls looks have gone and they can no longer attract hot ****.

alpha ******, beta bucks as the saying goes.

of course, this means both men and women are much less happy, on average, over their lifetime.

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

The first version of this I read was by P J O'Rourke when he joked that 'no woman ever fantasised about being ravished by a liberal'. He meant this in the American sense of the whiney angst filled lentil munching wusses who let everyone walk all over them.

I quite like "Bedazzzled" although I see it only gets 6/10 at imdb, so I guess most normal people don't like it much.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230030/

You also need to recognise that in pre-sexual revolution society, women and men were, through social mores, forced to 'settle' for an average individual. This mean that many more people had a crack at a marriage.

nowadays, with almost all restrictions on womens sexual desires removed, when young women can bang attractive men every now and then and ignore the masses of average men. The women will never marry and never settle down with the attractive men (well, most will not) but they will have their freedom for a few years. Until age comes and looks go.

meanwhile, hordes of men go effectively without and if they marry, is only as beta providers after the girls looks have gone and they can no longer attract hot ****.

of course, this means both men and women are much less happy, on average, over their lifetime.

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

I don't see this. I know plenty of average men happily (as happy as it's possible to be when sharing your life anyway) married to average women. Maybe my social circle just got lucky.

Yay for womens freedom.

Not.

Interesting.

But if these same women decide to cash in the marriage early....and I've seen many do just that, these beta males are are going to get financially screwed over.

You can understand why so many men are walking away from marriage. The risks outweigh the benefits.