House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

'secret' Australian Facebook Page Called Men's Advice Gets Shut Down

The page had 210,000 members. it’s a small space on the internet where blokes can swap war stories, jokes, banter and ask for advice and give each other support in areas such as relationships, divorce, crazy women, metal health, child support, parenting, employment and career options.

The club was 'invite' only and a target from Feminists and SJW's. MGTOW sentiments.

http://www.antifeminismaustralia.com/news/feminists-shut-blokes-advice-group/

Blokes are getting isolated and destroyed via family courts and their options for group support removed.

I'm seriously considering starting up a meeting group in my home town.....If it takes off....franchise it across the country.

What happened to men-only bars in pubs?

Wise women know that blokes need a shed full of tools they don't know how to work, where they can talk about blokey things, like football and lawnmowers. :blink:

I'm not sure your source is known to me, but I'd prefer positive titles like goodblokes, rather than antifeminist.

The page had 210,000 members. it’s a small space on the internet where blokes can swap war stories, jokes, banter and ask for advice and give each other support in areas such as relationships, divorce, crazy women, metal health, child support, parenting, employment and career options.

The club was 'invite' only and a target from Feminists and SJW's. MGTOW sentiments.

Blokes are getting isolated and destroyed via family courts and their options for group support removed.

I'm seriously considering starting up a meeting group in my home town.....If it takes off....franchise it across the country.

They need to fight back and re-create the group off Facebook...

Always hated it as a platform for discussions of this nature, forums are a much better way. Facebook itself has ADD, posts come and go in seconds, not the place for continued advice/discussion on serious topics.

They need to fight back and re-create the group off Facebook...

Always hated it as a platform for discussions of this nature, forums are a much better way. Facebook itself has ADD, posts come and go in seconds, not the place for continued advice/discussion on serious topics.

Yes.

It's the goldfish-length concentration span on Facebook and Twitter that keep me away from them. They are the written equivalent of having a conversation in a loud nightclub.

Yes.

It's the goldfish-length concentration span on Facebook and Twitter that keep me away from them. They are the written equivalent of having a conversation in a loud nightclub.

DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BEER, FRANK?

There ain't no discussion board better than this, and we even let ladies in. :huh:

A WHAT?

I now have to mime "beer" and look like a drama student ? :blink:

WHO ARE YOU CALLING QUEER? DID YOU SPILL MY PINT?

P

Cue Mr XYY. :blink:

Don't worry, men, you still have your sheds.

A place frightening to women, where they dare not go! :blink: As in in "Dune"

Why doesn't everyone just move to vk.com the Russian Facebook?

The Off-topic Forum?

Only very nice ladies post here, even though it sometimes seems like a grumpy bloke's shed

As usual, the woman ends up with the house

I'm hardcore HPC - I'm not homeless, I'm post-house.

Well, the house is Mrs JTB's domain. I live outdoors (or in the shed, or pub, or out for a walk). Much prefer it.

If I ever did (do?) the Grand Designs thing my house would be like no other. Well, basically, it'd be a shed. I suppose I'd reluctantly need some domestic-y stuff - like running water. But even that would be industrial in the extreme. A garden tap with exposed pipework. I fekkin hate most aspects of modern houses - inaccessible plumbing being my current bugbear. For lighting, I'd have one solar rechargeable lantern.

Only very nice ladies post here, even though it sometimes seems like a grumpy bloke's shed

Us very nice ladies find the grumpy blokes' shed very amusing and even enlightening. ?

Us very nice ladies find the grumpy blokes' shed very amusing and even enlightening.

It took me a while to realise Winkie was actually female.

A shed is a temple of manly things.

:-D

With a name like SarahBell, I never thought you were a bloke. Still you do bees, and that is a manly thing!

It took me a while to realise Winkie was actually female.

A shed is a temple of manly things.

winkie is like injin: a spiritual guru for whom mere gender labeling does not suffice.