House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

What Is Going On In Kelloe, Northern England?

A man in his 20s has been stabbed to death in Kelloe and Police have sealed off the village.

Apparently armed police have been bursting into people's houses searching for the guy. Whilst I assume they believe the killer to still be in the village, it is a tad different for the police to go bursting into houses.

What happened to the knock on door to door enquiries. I assume they believe that he could be holding hostages in a house.

Wouldn't that be one sure way of getting the hostages killed or injured?

Possibly, unless you fear that the killer will continue killing. Their reaction is like the French Police in Rouen.

Still no description of the person the police are hunting.

Not sure what's going on Tulip - but I have it on good authority that Paul Gascoigne is already heading over there with some lager and kebabs....

XYY

The dead man probably knew his killer - if he managed to tell someone before he died, the killer will be caught I suspect.

The victim of the attack suffered significant stab wounds in his chest and stomach, and passed away after being taken to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough

Local father in his early 30's.

The dead man probably knew his killer - if he managed to tell someone before he died, the killer will be caught I suspect.

Yep, it sounds as if it is something like that. Tragic for the man and his family. But hopefully nothing of a terrorist related angle.

Yep, it sounds as if it is something like that. Tragic for the man and his family. But hopefully nothing of a terrorist related angle.

It's so impersonal to be murdered by someone you never met. :(

The incident on Front Street is thought to have happened close to a hairdressers' salon and a working men's club.

So then............

Obviously a terrorist attack by the so-called Geordie State.

If it carries on this way, then very soon we'll all be subject to Shearer law...

XYY

Obviously a terrorist attack by the so-called Geordie State.

If it carries on this way, then very soon we'll all be subject to Shearer law...

XYY

That is good XYZ esp. for someone from Wets Hartlepool.

Just remember - we made you and we can unmake you.

Why cant they put Co. Durham?

A far as armed police going house to house. Id guess that summer holday needs paying for somehow.

That is good XYZ esp. for someone from Wets Hartlepool.

Just remember - we made you and we can unmake you.

And compliments to you also Mister Bond - the uncharacteristic lack of basic spelling mistakes in your second sentence makes it read all the more chilling.

Is there no chance "Q" can get you a better friggin' spell-checker...?

I mean that American bloke "Our Man Flint" had a watch that could bring him back to life. And that was in the sixties..!

;)

XYY

And compliments to you also Mister Bond - the uncharacteristic lack of basic spelling mistakes in your second sentence makes it read all the more chilling.

Is there no chance "Q" can get you a better friggin' spell-checker...?

I mean that American bloke "Our Man Flint" had a watch that could bring him back to life. And that was in the sixties..!

;)

XYY

Id like to say Im on my tablet. But Im not. Just smashed this time.

Im getting a time machine and telling Pyman to build the XYZ estate in the fcking water.

Does fcker.

Why cant they put Co. Durham?

A far as armed police going house to house. Id guess that summer holday needs paying for somehow.

If they put Co Durham, it would have a negative effect on the inflated house prices in Durham.