House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
devslim

Fancy A Free Ferrari....

...then buy this house!

http://www.houseandferrari.co.uk/

The valuation of the house is in excess of £367,000 and I will not accept a penny less. Barratt are actually selling similar houses on the same estate up to £383,000.

Sounds like a bargain then...what a nice guy pricing it £20K below 'market value' and throwing in a free Ferrari. Who says the housing market is fecked?

:lol::lol::lol:

MEW anyone?

I remember the days when the added value to a house was implied by an extension out back, not one parked out front.

Great find.

btp

MEW indeed--I wonder how much negative equity that seller is looking at? And--its rising every day as HPC moves on....

This is a fine example of what has happened to Gordon Brown's economic miracle.

Barratt are actually selling similar houses on the same estate up to £383,000.

Yeah and Barratt also give you 5% deposit paid, stamp duty and fee's paid, a blinging kitchen, free furniture and fittings, £30k kick back and your own harem.

And all he can offer is a lousy Ferrari?

Edited by BuyingBear

Yeah and Barratt also give you 5% deposit paid, stamp duty and fee's paid, a blinging kitchen, free furniture and fittings, £30k kick back and your OWN HAREM.

And all he can offer is a lousy Ferrari?

Barratt gonna exploit the new laws then and flog "kitted out" brothels.

nethouseprices seems be be back to fount, the older sales were alot higher than the latest sales, looks like prices are sliding badly...

EDITED : Attached a scatter graph of the four streets in the postcode area, his street is sliding, from 350 down to about 200, no wonder he is keen to sell. You can see his buy at 300, and you can see at the time it appears to be BMV......

dh14f.JPG

post-552-1137680043.jpg

Edited by moosetea

367k for that little dump - in Durham? Okay, Durham is a nice place (only ever driven through though) but it's in the North East where it never stops raining.

I have to tell the folks in Durham, you can get a very nice 4 bed detached house in East Berkshire for that money - and there are lots more employment opportunities etc down here - and it doesn't rain all the time.

I often look at property and think 'that's 50k over the top'. I look at that and think it is at least £150k over the top. £200k would be too much for that tiny little rat trap.

And the parkers guide for a 99' 355 says 50K...so the house is really going for 317K

I hope it's not coming up for a cambelt change service!

Need a bit of MEW for that.

what a tool :lol:

houseprices.co.uk says he paid £300,000 for that on 27.05.05.

he can stick his poxy car - ferrari service bills are horrendous anyway

With house prices having fallen 12% in the last year in Durham (OPDM), its worth about £280,000 now

He wants £367000 for it.

Buy one depreciating asset, get another FREE!

Hard to know which one would lose you more money.

What a total james blunt!

With house prices having fallen 12% in the last year in Durham (OPDM), its worth about £280,000 now

He wants £367000 for it.

Buy one depreciating asset, get another FREE!

Hard to know which one would lose you more money.

What a total james blunt!

Not proven yet. He's only one rich idiot away from being a genius. It's on a knife-edge.

I have to tell the folks in Durham, you can get a very nice 4 bed detached house in East Berkshire for that money

I was wondering how long it would be before the South clobbered the North.

Not proven yet. He's only one rich idiot away from being a genius. It's on a knife-edge.

He's selling a whole lifestyle package. No doubt the house comes complete with a drawer full of sex toys and cctv/plasma screen in every room for maximum orgy capabilities.

Is it just me, or is a Ferrari somewhat at odds with a terraced house on a barratt estate?

Just To give you an Idea:

Glass Guide, Jan 06, Ferrari 355 Berlinetta Coupe 99T (latest model it can be before it was replaced) Trade Value: £44,050 max, will be a lot less if it's an earlier reg: - P reg's going for £36,325 Trade. ;)

Just To give you an Idea:

Glass Guide, Jan 06, Ferrari 355 Berlinetta Coupe 99T (latest model it can be before it was replaced) Trade Value: £44,050 max, will be a lot less if it's an earlier reg: - P reg's going for £36,325 Trade. ;)

How much with additional appendages? Picture this, I was just driving back on a dark winding country lane that is unlit and packed with traffic ducking the motorway... a police car sits blocking half the lane, there is just a blue haze in the midst of trees and darkness, not to mention pikey camps, later on like a mirage a cyclist appears on the left, after the blind bend you check there is no cars coming the opposite way and pull out to overtake... what do you see before you, another fricking cyclist coming the other way in the middle of the road! So you squeeze past trying not to hook a bike on either wing mirror.

Then over the brow of a hill there's a heard of them... like lemmings, hrm, there's a dark unlit country road in the middle of rush hour, hrm, let's go for a little ride on the bike! No wonder the place is packed full police cars and ambulances.

Anyway, back to my main point, the Ferrari F1, it's too wide, I would have hooked both cyclists on the air in-takes and I'd have to spend the next day clearing them off (I suppose that's why they're all painted red?).

Doesn't appear to have a garage to park the car in.

Quote."Stainless steel premium curtain poles with curtains ".

For some reason that cracked me up :rolleyes: