House Price Crash Forum

My Best Mate Has Found Out His Partner Is Screwing Someone Else

Wahoo

HOLA441

How's about this then?

He spent a lot of time and effort in the "set up". Not his fault, but he was probably a meticulous and overly a "nice guy". You know, the music, candles all the way up the stairs, the cards, the confetti on the floor etc. All the stuff on Facebook, What's app, twitter etc also. Too much. I don't think girls like that as they find it suffocating.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I got the feeling she was working out how she could break it to him. She's probably relieved.

...he was rather controlling, over powering and meticulous, could be you are right....so worked out well for both then, or possibility not. ;)

HOLA443

Just had a call....she's gone into Anti-Slut Defence.

Women have an internal fear of being judged a slut by her peers, family or society. The hamster in her head appears to be working overtime on it's wheel, so she can preserve her integrity. She's suggesting she was forced into having sex and it was not in any way her fault ! Sounds like plausible deniability to me.

(Just to be clear....I'm not the person she's bonking)

Also my mate tells me he's getting loads of hysterical texts this evening.....which he's ignored.

HOLA444

Women have an internal fear of being judged a slut by her peers, family or society. The hamster in her head appears to be working overtime on it's wheel, so she can preserve her integrity. She's suggesting she was forced into having sex and it was not in any way her fault ! Sounds like plausible deniability to me.

Also my mate tells me he's getting loads of hysterical texts this evening.....which he's ignored.

What's caused this turn of events?

Has he called her out on it, or a third party threatening her little game?

Surely something has happened

HOLA445

What's caused this turn of events?

Has he called her out on it, or a third party threatening her little game?

Surely something has happened

Good question...I don't know.

The locksmith informed him there was a mobile phone next to the bed. Can't be hers...possibly his.....and the evidence is now locked inside.

Looks like the advice to say nothing is causing her great stress.....good call guys. :)

HOLA446
HOLA447

Good question...I don't know.

The locksmith informed him there was a mobile phone next to the bed. Can't be hers...possibly his.....and the evidence is now locked inside.

Looks like the advice to say nothing is causing her great stress.....good call guys. :)

I said it on the Brexit thread when there was concern that the leave side weren't making enough rumpus, that it's always the case that quiet mice get to eat the most cheese.

HOLA448
HOLA449

So he told her he knows, then?

HOLA4410

If she persists he needs to report her to the police.

HOLA4411

Isn't being forced into having sex, um, r@pe?

I haven't kept up with the thread. Still think the best thing to do is to change the locks and move on. The guy has been let down by the person whom he should be most able to trust in life. Nothing more to be gained now. His future is ahead of him.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I think this is why we are here. So that we can have a linear experience. It was a Star Trek concept.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

That was a Dr Who concept.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Isn't being forced into having sex, um, r@pe?

I haven't kept up with the thread. Still think the best thing to do is to change the locks and move on. The guy has been let down by the person whom he should be most able to trust in life. Nothing more to be gained now. His future is ahead of him.

Makes you realise how false rape allegations start.

Unless her boyfriend had forethought to film every sexual encounter with her he could be the next one for the drop.

HOLA4418

At what point did consciousness arise? Instantly or several billion years later?

How do we know for sure that consciousness has arisen?

You've got that "I think therefore I am" line of reasoning, but the subjective impression of a thing isn't actual proof that it's real.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

OK bit late now, but IMHO 2 things he should have done:

1. Tell her he noted a special offer at local jewellers to have rings polished. Offer to take her engagement ring to them so it sparkles more... then keep it and sell it for a nice holiday afterwards

2. Look all distressed and tell her it's over. When she asked why don't tell her straight away.. just say "you've done something bad" and after 10 minutes of her prying, he should tell her that he thinks he's bisexual, as he's been sh*gging the bloke from the corner shop while she's been out (e.g the same guy she's banging) and now he's given him a STD

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Makes you realise how false rape allegations start.

Unless her boyfriend had forethought to film every sexual encounter with her he could be the next one for the drop.

I think having a load of sexy pics sent to his phone from her would be a pretty iron clad defence.

HOLA4424

I think having a load of sexy pics sent to his phone from her would be a pretty iron clad defence.

How so? No means no regardless the circumstances.

I seem to recall it all has something to do with drinking tea.

HOLA4425

Archived