House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Mr Robot. Amazon Prime

Does it get better?

Ive watched 2 episodes and its bit shit.

I was hoping it would be about a bloke who was a robot.

I find the main actor disturbing. He sort of looks Downesy.

The plot, as far as there is one, seems to be about channeling the whole Bernie Sanders Memes.

Theres no naked ladies.

He as a hot dealer who gives him morphine.

I don't think it got better. However my sons watching the second series and thinks it's great. The guy looks more foetal alcohol syndrome than Downs.

I enjoyed it. It is very dark and the kid is proper f#cked up as you will see if you watch it through.

The wife of the young high flying exec is smoking hot [i think she is a Danish Supermodel].

I don't think it got better. However my sons watching the second series and thinks it's great. The guy looks more foetal alcohol syndrome than Downs.

He doesnt look right, does he?

I was not sure if it was just an unfortunate haircut.

I enjoyed it. It is very dark and the kid is proper f#cked up as you will see if you watch it through.

The wife of the young high flying exec is smoking hot [i think she is a Danish Supermodel].

Ive not got to that episode yet.

Kind of worth watching. Definitely worth persevering with. Up to the last episode I thought it was extremely well written... The last episode had the feel of someone taking over the script and making sure there could be a sequel. I've not seen series 2 yet - waiting for Amazon to give me another freebe 30 days of prime...

I was hoping it would be about a bloke who was a robot.

You sure it isn't? Maybe you need to give it more time...

[spoiler - it isn't actually about a bloke who is a robot]

Kind of worth watching. Definitely worth persevering with. Up to the last episode I thought it was extremely well written... The last episode had the feel of someone taking over the script and making sure there could be a sequel. I've not seen series 2 yet - waiting for Amazon to give me another freebe 30 days of prime...

Problem is kindof is not good enough.

Ive loads of good telly to watch.

Im applying a tough filter at the mo.

It's almost worth enrolling with the OU. I get student membership for £36 a year. ?

It's almost worth enrolling with the OU. I get student membership for £36 a year. ?

That's still £36 too much, if there is nothing on there worth watching.

I can't understand why anyone subscribes to anything when all shows are available for free the day after they're first broadcast.

Just been watching Ash vs. Evil Dead, highly reccomended. I can't think of a series I've seen that's been more fun. No other word to describe it. Looking forward to season 2.

No, it's a bit disappointing to this cyborg from the 23rd Century.

Create a new Amazon account with a new email address - and you get another free 30 days of prime if you wish.

I watched about four episodes of Mr Robot. It had potential, but not enough to keep me watching.

I gave it a go but couldn't stick with it as I didn't warm to any characters. Can highly recommend Ray Donovan on Prime though. John Voight is amazing.

Get on "The Girlfriend Experience"...far more entertaining.

P

Ill have a go at that.

I met her mum thru a wierd connection - shes got a great ass.

I was in a pub, thinking im drinking and checking Elvis' daughter bootay out. Life's weird.

Mr Robot is slow and dull. Terribly disappointing. Some shows work at a slower pace - but in this case the story needs rhythm, punch, and pace. And it lacks on all fronts. Add to this the absolutely dreadful delusion sequences and it's just not worth the time.

Shame really. It could have been a contemporary take on 80s Gibson-esque tech fiction; hackers, drugs, and corporates.

I enjoyed it, it was passable - but totally a Fight Club story rip-off (which did it much better)

I saw the first one, as it was directed by Niels Arden Oplev - who directed The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (I really liked the Millennium trilogy)...but I thought it was very "meh"...

1st series of Gomorrah is fantastic if you're into that sort of thing.