Um, Cologne...

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Russia Today with link to a German paper called the Express but the translation was poor.

My reading of it was that five migrants started threatening people at a jobs agency and they have all now been arrested.

I think that sounds like it.

Shows you just how nervous the avergae German is. The Police are going to burn themselves out responding to more and more of these apparent false alarms.

HOLA448

I think that sounds like it.

Shows you just how nervous the avergae German is. The Police are going to burn themselves out responding to more and more of these apparent false alarms.

Merkin has to keep her goons onside. She's in the poop if they decide they've had enough. A real live possibility i'd say. And as for Hollande. Actual toast.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

There's a pro and anti Erdogan rally in Cologne on Sunday.

Needless to say, local residents are not thrilled at the prospect.

Controversy ahead of pro-Erdogan rally in Cologne
Deutsche Welle-10 hours ago
The Germany city of Cologne is bracing for a major demonstration Sunday in support of Turkey's president, as well as anti-Erdogan protests.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

https://www.rt.com/news/353727-germany-cologne-police-operation/

Police in the German city of Cologne launched a special operation at an employment center in the city's southwest following reports of an armed person threatening staff there.

Police investigated reports that a woman was threatening people with an unidentified weapon at the job agency. Employees were ordered to stay inside their offices, police told Rundschau-online.

According to the latest statement by law enforcement on Twitter, “nothing suspicious” was found at the site.

The search has now concluded.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Man grabs knife in department store and stabs shop assistant leaving him badly injured.

Police investigating whether there is a - I kid you not - mental health reason.

Healthcare must be lousy in German for them to have all these dangerous people running around.

I was hoping we got through another Friday without one of these attacks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694628/Cologne-stabbing-knifeman-kitchen-blade-stabs-shop-worker-Germany

HOLA4420

Man grabs knife in department store and stabs shop assistant leaving him badly injured.

Police investigating whether there is a - I kid you not - mental health reason.

Healthcare must be lousy in German for them to have all these dangerous people running around.

I was hoping we got through another Friday without one of these attacks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694628/Cologne-stabbing-knifeman-kitchen-blade-stabs-shop-worker-Germany

HOLA4421

Odds on the victim is a woman and the perp is one of Mo's little sunbeams. The left will be hoping the Muslim arrived before the last batch,this seems to matter and that he was apprehended by a Turk or a non privileged brown person.

The shocking thing is that Normie's aren't even aware of these events. It's becoming similar to Israel, stabbings are insanely frequent,yet the media reports virtually nothing here.

I've always thought it wrong for knives to be on display. Seems likely this will change.

Archived