House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

You Have To Get On The Ladder!

Was in the bank the other day, we just got married and did all the name changing lark.

Anyway the topic of houses turned up, and this financial advisor said " you have to get on the ladder"

now its not like me to be polite but I kicked of at the coubcill last year and the misses got all embarassed about it so I kept my cool this time.

Anyway this trout was going on about buying a house and i just said ( and its what I say to everyone who goes on about it these days)

Can you afford to buy your house today at its present price?

She said no.

So how the f**k do you expect us too then d!ckhead?

Sound financial advise?

Is everyone in this country stupid.

Also found out a mate has dropped his house about 20k (160 to 140) and still no interest will see him tonight Ill add full story tomorow.

She said no.

Great response!

Was in the bank the other day, we just got married and did all the name changing lark.

Anyway the topic of houses turned up, and this financial advisor said " you have to get on the ladder"

now its not like me to be polite but I kicked of at the coubcill last year and the misses got all embarassed about it so I kept my cool this time.

Anyway this trout was going on about buying a house and i just said ( and its what I say to everyone who goes on about it these days)

She said no.

Sound financial advise?

Also found out a mate has dropped his house about 20k (160 to 140) and still no interest will see him tonight Ill add full story tomorow.

Excellent - more home owners need to understand this and start thinking about it - then we may get some sense back into the market.

She said no.

Sound financial advise?

That' the spirit, give up before you even try......

Guest The_Oldie

Yeah.......give it a try, buy a house and watch the value drop over the next few years.......

TTRTR Are you a serial killer?

What's that? No?

Another inspiring argument from TTRTR