House Price Crash Forum

Rivers Of Blood In Europe?

HOLA441

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html

For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

With increasing tensions it's hard not to be drawn on to Powell's speech from the late 1960's against immigration. It would seem sadly the pessimistic view presented is proving accurate.

It seems certain in the current climate the politics in Europe will lurch to the right just as it did during the 20's and 30's.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/world-economic-crisis-brexit-eu-referendum-spain-italy-us-political-stage-results-dangerous-a7153256.html

Examining the Great Depression, historians found that the destruction of the middle classes was crucial to the rise of fascism, communism and militarism. Disaffected ordinary people who had lost their jobs, savings and hope turned to populist demagogues for salvation.

Politicians and policy makers in advanced economies must be careful not to repeat this history.

Will we see the rise a new populist Hitler type character in Europe? The future is looking very bleak and the great irony being that the institution created post WWII to unite Europe is sowing the seeds of hate and nationalism.

Europe sadly seems to be heading towards hatred and anger.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I can't help but think the problem has nothing to do with "race" but more to do with "culture".

I have met plenty of people who have been born here of different races who happily queue, drink tea, etc and consider themselves British, I consider them Brits too.

Culture is a different thing altogether. They can be born here and not even speak English and hate everything British.

HOLA443

There's a few lone nutters and I am probably one of them.

I am armed only with a large stapler. :wacko:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I can't help but think the problem has nothing to do with "race" but more to do with "culture".

I have met plenty of people who have been born here of different races who happily queue, drink tea, etc and consider themselves British, I consider them Brits too.

Culture is a different thing altogether. They can be born here and not even speak English and hate everything British.

You have hit the nail on the head,there are many people in this country who are from diverse backgrounds and love the opportunities this great country has to offer.

If you come from another country and fail it is your fault and no one else's.

It gets on my pip when your hear that we should do more to help people that come here with no motivation to better themselves.

HOLA447

Does anyone know why we appear to be behind in the terror deficit steaks ?

....or are they planning something big just for us ?

I've been asking myself the same question for a while

Perhaps we are just unaware what our security services intercept

I have a feeling that Theresa May, having been Home Sectretary, may be only too happy for Brexit to mean Brexit

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Well, so imagine there `s an attack in that London with 1 or 200 deaths.

Surely it would make the UK turn in on itself ? It would make Brexit even more likely ?

I would be surprised if the last 2 weeks on the continent didn't add another 1 or 2 million brexiters.

I doubt Nigel would stand in front of a picture of a lorry mowing down nearly 100 people enjoying the summer weekend in Nice though.

HOLA4411

I saw a Twitter comment today which sums up my feelings nicely.

"If the Left don't want to create another Hitler, they should stop creating another Weimar Republic".

This was all predicted and indeed predictable. Just another thing Farage was right about. I'm very much a liberal in the original meaning of the word but liberalism needs to be protected. The best that continental Europe at least can manage now seems to be something like Yugoslavia, with a much more authoritarian government keeping order between enclaves who despise each other.

edited, doh, too much predicting. :D

HOLA4412
This was all predicted and indeed predictable. Just another thing Farage was right about. I'm very much a liberal in the original meaning of the word but liberalism needs to be predicted. The best that continental Europe at least can manage now seems to be something like Yugoslavia, with a much more authoritarian government keeping order between enclaves who despise each other.

I don't get the second part of your post. The people who despise each other in Europe are the European natives and the culturally separate invaders. It's not French vs Greek or whatever combination you might choose.

HOLA4413

I've been asking myself the same question for a while

Perhaps we are just unaware what our security services intercept

I have a feeling that Theresa May, having been Home Sectretary, may be only too happy for Brexit to mean Brexit

More likely she wants one to justify her addiction to snooping and invading privacy.

HOLA4414

I don't get the second part of your post. The people who despise each other in Europe are the European natives and the culturally separate invaders. It's not French vs Greek or whatever combination you might choose.

Yup.

The migrant wave is here to stay though, they aren't going to vanish. So them being culturally separate invaders is neither here nor there at this point.

Ultimately I think there'll be a situation a bit like in the US, where you have distinct cultures living uneasily alongside each other who absolutely hate each other. Though I think the Islamic ghettoes of future Europe will make Compton look pretty cushy though - hence, Yugoslavia.

HOLA4415

Will we see the rise a new populist Hitler type character in Europe?

According to Benjamin Fulford this is all a plot to reinstate the old monarchies in Europe. France is well on its way towards it given that they have already suspended all civil rights.

The final game plan of the Rothschilds was to reverse the results of World War I by reinstating the German, Austro-Hungarian and Russian monarchies, sources in Germany and the US agree. The plan that is now unfolding in Europe calls for a civil war against a “Muslim” enemy. The so-called “Muslim” terrorists are being financed with money supposed to be spent on fighting so-called carbon induced global warming, the sources ad. This is why we are seeing daily “Muslim” terror attacks that seem to always involve “lone wolves” who die in the attack. That way there is no need to have a messy trial where facts might have a chance of intruding into the public mind.

In any case the sources say that after a summer of increasingly severe terrorist attacks, European bank ATMs will be shut down, possibly in August or September. It is at this point where the royal families will present themselves as “saviors” and provide the people with huge amounts of fiat money and “security,” in exchange for the reinstatement of their monarchies.

The reinstated European royalty will be headed by a German “Kaiser” (Caesar) who will have four kings will be appointed under him, they say. The candidate for Kaiser will probably come from either the Habsburg or Hohenzollern royal families, they note. That means Karl Habsburg or the Hohenzollern Georg Friedrich Prince of Prussia. Another candidate they mention is Ferdinand Zvonimir Habsburg-Lothringen.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

According to Benjamin Fulford this is all a plot to reinstate the old monarchies in Europe. France is well on its way towards it given that they have already suspended all civil rights.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

You do read some nutters.

Supposing that the Rothschilds think it would be jolly good for the monarchies of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia to be restored, how do you get from this to the idea that they have the capacity to organise a wave of lone-wolf terrorist attacks in complete secrecy?

HOLA4419

You do read some nutters.

I wouldn't call him a nutter (certainly not more than Zerohedge and others), he was a Forbes correspondent and has gotten many things right in his weekly blogs.

What I don't like about him is that he always sides with the Jesuits (he did admit in the past that he is Jesuit educated).

Supposing that the Rothschilds think it would be jolly good for the monarchies of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia to be restored, how do you get from this to the idea that they have the capacity to organise a wave of lone-wolf terrorist attacks in complete secrecy?

Netanyau (or however you spell the name of that war criminal) is a close ally of the Rothschilds and with Netanyau they have access to the resources of MOSSAD...

HOLA4420

It is at this point where the royal families will present themselves as “saviors” and provide the people with huge amounts of fiat money and “security,” in exchange for the reinstatement of their monarchies.

The next stage in the ponzi? Expanding at the top rather than at the bottom?

Oodles of money for everyone and "security" like in the old days when there were lots of monarchies?

Promises promises :lol::lol:

It's quite possible that they're airing that idea as another scary idea going back to the days of yore to counter any reversals in globalisation.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

The only grand design was those ******jobs in charge thinking we need more labour to work the mills.

They didn't take into consideration 3D printing and A.I.

They only have one job. To put an X in the right box (labour) every five years. The death of some livestock is just collateral damage.

HOLA4423

Does anyone know why we appear to be behind in the terror deficit steaks ?

....or are they planning something big just for us ?

I've seen it suggested that the reason is there are substantial differences in how the European "Criminal Underworld" are organized and who they are.

The European CU are significantly/predominantly Muslim and have strong connections with the Yugoslav mafia, that and the weak borders mean that they can easily access automatic weapons and large quantities of ammunition.

Our wannabe Jihadis don't have the connections and the availability of weapons so their attacks tend to be pretty half-baked and ineffective.

Also our security services are possibly slightly more competent than the EU average.

HOLA4424

Our wannabe Jihadis don't have the connections and the availability of weapons

Nonsense, an axe or a butchers knife can be effective enough as we have seen recently.

The reason why there haven't been attacks in the UK recently is because the masterminds behind the patsies clearly currently don't have a reason to stage attacks in the UK.

HOLA4425

Nonsense, an axe or a butchers knife can be effective enough as we have seen recently.

Effective in creating fear but not killing lots of people - but fear is the target isn't it ?

Archived