House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

Shooting In Malmo Sweden

I can't help thinks my that the uncontrolled influx of single, military aged, male immigrants to the EU was the visible sign of a campaign that has been executed over the past few weeks, and is continuing. I hope I'm wrong...

Frank, where did you get the gang-related from - can't see anything mentioning that online?

Right at the bottom of ?Sarah's link.

They say that the area has had problems with gang violence so I have assumed.

Well if you release a large pack of rabid dogs into your home you can expect to get bitten, which is exactly what they have done in Germany, Sweden, France and Belgium and as if there is some coincidence all of these countries have certain types killing the locals or infidels as they are known as by rabid or infected animals.

I don't agree with "rabid dogs". However repugnant to us, these people are human. They just deal differently with people who don't agree with them.

I travel through the town a lot. This sort of thing is not uncommon in Malmo, they had over 30 grenade attacks in the town last year plus a couple of car bombs plus shootings. It is a city with what the Guardian calls a very vibrant and varied culture. I will have the misfortune of going through the place again next week :(. Sweden is going down hill fast, even Stockholm is a bit dicey these days with the gangs of feral Islamic yoofs wandering around.

I travel through the town a lot. This sort of thing is not uncommon in Malmo, they had over 30 grenade attacks in the town last year plus a couple of car bombs plus shootings. It is a city with what the Guardian calls a very vibrant and varied culture. I will have the misfortune of going through the place again next week :(. Sweden is going down hill fast, even Stockholm is a bit dicey these days with the gangs of feral Islamic yoofs wandering around.

No wonder their tweets are dull as dish-water.

I travel through the town a lot. This sort of thing is not uncommon in Malmo, they had over 30 grenade attacks in the town last year plus a couple of car bombs plus shootings.

Turf wars as migrant gangs carve out territory ?

Turf wars as migrant gangs carve out territory ?

Yes, that and simple revenge/debt attacks, usually they target fellow religionists/countrymen. Deaths do seem surprisingly rare. Not sure many ethnic Swedes get hurt as they tend to live in different areas if they possibly can.

How would you describe these *** who throw gays off buildings and cut off peoples' heads, mutilate children etc etc etc .... oh I see they are 'humans who deal differently' do you read the guardian?

No. I'm a Times subscriber. I don't agree with those people and how they see the world. A few centuries ago, that's how your ancestors were acting. Are you less human because of that?