House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Two Men With Knives Take Hostages In France

Two armed men have taken hostages at a church near Rouen in northern France, media reports have said.

Reuters quoted a police source as saying between four and six people were being held by the men at the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray.

The France 3 network said a priest and two sisters, as well as churchgoers, were among those held.

7 minutes from posting to arrest. Well done the HPC sleuths.

Reports of gruesome things done to the deceased priest. I suspect they are speculation so will not repeat them here.

That should not be a surprise, you would just need to read this book about the Algerian war in the 50s/60s to realise beheadings and desecrating bodies of French troops was common:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Savage-War-Peace-1954-1962-Classics/dp/1590172183

The only surprise to me is that people are surprised.

French twitter is full of people talking about the first beheading on European soil. I was tempted to remind them of our own lad who was so murdered here.

There was also a beheading in France last year where a factory boss was beheaded and his head displayed on a fence with a flag, it was shortly after the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

There was also a beheading in France last year where a factory boss was beheaded and his head displayed on a fence with a flag, it was shortly after the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

Of course. Thanks for reminding me.

Well remembered, disgruntled employee dressing it up in ISIS savagery.

One would hope after this that the Catholic Church ditches its usual response of "peace and reconciliation" and recognises that if Christian culture doesn't start defending itself in pretty short order it won't be around much longer.

It seems with some of these latest attacks that the perpatrators attempt to broadcast / live stream the attack on Facebook live etc

There were reports of torture at the Bataclan in some media yesterday, which was also alledging French government suppression of this news.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

This is quite simply us or them. There is no middle ground. They know it, we are still asleep.

Thanks in part to our MSM attempting to smooth out every single attack.

If the west does nothing to stop this, Europe will be knee deep in blood and rubble in 30 years.

And by "stop this" i mean mass deportations.