House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfectionist

Bnp Leader 'predicted Uk Terror Attacks' ....

So BNP have been exposed by undercover reporters and also farther for justice !

Looks like the Media is being used by big brother to do it’s bidding.

Time they took a undercover look at our politicians, that is if they are not on another holiday.

the terror attacks in the UK may have been by Muslims but the 9/11 attack was not but all helps to introduce ID cards. :ph34r:

Naturally this guy is a complete nutter ...... but being insane does give him the "balls" to tell it like it is ......

As soon as 911 hit my first thoughts were that the UK would be next ..... and most likely the perpetrators would be from one of the ethnic "ghettos" ......

All the muslims I know are some of the finest human beings I have ever met ...... but even they where saying exactly the same thing ......

Its not racist to say that and I have respect for him for being the only politician out there who actually speaks the truth on certain matters.

Whether you like the BNP or not he is raising important issues that NULabour and the Tories keep sidestepping. I cannot understand why we are wasting all this taxpayers money taking him to court on basically bogus charges?

Related matter but I always assumed that video tape 'evidence' obtained in this secret manner was inadmissable in a court, or have I watched too many American cop shows? :)

You mean entrapment? I think this only applies if the mole was an actual member of law enforcement although the arguement can be made that as an ex ANL member and a BBC journalist he has a bias to a certain opinion :)

A couple of lawyers in my office think the CPS didn't actually expect this to go to court and were hoping for a plea beforehand. The powers that be would be happy with a plea which would undermine the BNP to a lot of middle of the road "sway" voters and also at the same time assure "minority" voters that this government were on their side. The feeling is they didn't expect the BNP to be able to fund an adequate defence and as such assumed that they could "sail close to the edge" as it were. This is probably why the case has been delayed at least once at CPS's request. It will be very interesting to see if they can get any convictions here.

In the US the whole case would never have got of the ground let alone got to court.

Very much like the Nazi party was founded of deep hatred and resentment generated off the ill gotten gains of the western politics (WW1 repatriations, UK, french and belgian refusal to home Jewish immigrants, forcing them into Germany, with obvious consequences, they dont teach that in history do they?) UK BNP are being founded by apathy and political correctness mumbo jumbo generated by the current tranche of UK politicians. Very dangerous in my view. The correct way of paying the death blow to the BNP (who I am not a particular fan of) would be to openly debate the issues they raise. (lets face it, if you like them or not, they have struck a cord with many disallusioned brits of late) Without the political correctness crap. At the end of the day, if we dont, we cold see a repeat of history, something I do not want to see. Immigration is, whether you like it or not, essential for this country. However, as the government are ignoring the issues immigration raises, in some ways could be considered a clash of cultures, instead burying their head in the sand and pretend we can all get along. Dangerous.

would be to openly debate the issues they raise. (lets face it, if you like them or not, they have struck a cord with many disallusioned brits of late

I’m all for that as people would see that they are not all drunken thugs with low IQ’s and in many respects they have quite a valid argument.

Blair’s propaganda machine works overtime on this issue because he loves to keep wage demands down and joe public is not buying it anymore.

it seems to me the thugs are outwitting the nulab propaganda. griffins words looks prophetic. the younger one looks stupid however. the danger is the bnp are being turned into martyrs. i hope the bnp get off because of the sinister pc erosion that is taking place by non elected zealots.

it seems to me the thugs are outwitting the nulab propaganda. griffins words looks prophetic. the younger one looks stupid however. the danger is the bnp are being turned into martyrs. i hope the bnp get off because of the sinister pc erosion that is taking place by non elected zealots.

I sometimes think that nulab is giving immigrants special treatment to turn joe public against immigrants so that when the time is right that, at the click of a finger joe will turn on the immigrants en-mass.

Will they ban chocolate Easter eggs this year in case it offends other religions, yes you can laugh but that’s what’s happening with Christmas cards and the like so what’s next

Divide and conquer

Very True ...... the old D & C routine has worked beautifully in the past and shows no sign of stopping yet .....

Speaking to even "1st wave" immigrants who the BNP targetted back in the 60's and 70's ..... even they are against all these new "foreigners" from Poland etc etc ..... double standards or mass manipulation ??

Very True ...... the old D & C routine has worked beautifully in the past and shows no sign of stopping yet .....

Speaking to even "1st wave" immigrants who the BNP targetted back in the 60's and 70's ..... even they are against all these new "foreigners" from Poland etc etc ..... double standards or mass manipulation ??

Didn't think there was a BNP in the 60s?

I’m all for that as people would see that they are not all drunken thugs with low IQ’s and in many respects they have quite a valid argument.

Blair’s propaganda machine works overtime on this issue because he loves to keep wage demands down and joe public is not buying it anymore.

You can wrap up the BNP in pretty paper with ribbon bow if you like, they're still bunch of Neo Nazi racist hate mongers with a thug fan base.

Ever heard of Great White Records?

They're the record label of the BNP, soon to be releasing race hate music to kids in order introduce racist totalitarian ideology and fund BNP campaigns.

Notice how many of their supporters wear '88' on their T-shirts and caps, It's the eighth letter of the alphabet, TWICE, HH. Any idea what it means?

F**ck sticks!

Sample their pitiful tripe here:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=6553

They do, however, have a right to voice their opinions. Other racist political parties are available.

You can wrap up the BNP in pretty paper with ribbon bow if you like, they're still bunch of Neo Nazi racist hate mongers with a thug fan base.

Ever heard of Great White Records?

They're the record label of the BNP, soon to be releasing race hate music to kids in order introduce racist totalitarian ideology and fund BNP campaigns.

Notice how many of their supporters wear '88' on their T-shirts and caps, It's the eighth letter of the alphabet, TWICE, HH. Any idea what it means?

F**ck sticks!

Sample their pitiful tripe here:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=6553

They do, however, have a right to voice their opinions. Other racist political parties are available.

Why put up 'Great White Records' in bold like it's a racist statement?

Have you listened to any of the music? What particular bit's did you think promoted race hate?

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Didn't think there was a BNP in the 60s?

In 1958, Bean, Tyndall and a number of other defected from the League to form the National Labour Party. They believed that the LEL largely ignored those who stood to lose most - working-class Britons. The NLP contested the 1959 local government elections in east London and the St Pancras constituency in the general election. He did a month in Brixton prison for his role in a fight with Labour Party members in St Pancras town hall.

In 1960, the NLP and Jordan’s White Defence league merged to form the first British national Party. Bean was deputy national Organiser and editor of Combat. Jordan was the national organiser and Fountaine was the President. This, he admits now, was his biggest political mistake. Jordan’s barely hidden nazism became more open and damaging to he BNP’s reputation. Jordan and Tyndall formed Spearhead, ostensibly as a group of stewards for the party’s public events. In actuality it was an autonomous paramilitary wing. A row over this brought about a split in 1962. Bean and Fountaine expressed concern at the pro-nazi drift of the BNP under Jordan’s leadership. Jordan and the Spearhead members were expelled and the BNP began to democratise itself.

So what am I ?

I don’t think we should gas jews or anyone else but I don’t like immigrants invading the country and I’m not a left-wing PC correct parasite wanting to tax all working people to death and yet as soon as I say a word about immigrants, people like yourself chant the racist card.

Do i come across as a thug

Could it be I’m in the central ground and you are a commi or just another VI ?

Come now put your cards on the table and lets talk

Why put up 'Great White Records' in bold like it's a racist statement?

Have you listened to any of the music? What particular bit's did you think promoted race hate?

Oh, like it's not then?

'Great white records', the BNP, what do you think would make the name overtly racist then, 'Kill anyone who isn't white records' ?

Have you heard of the law making the incitement of racial hatred illegal? What do the lyrics have to consist of to make them 'racist' in your opinion?

So what am I ?

I don’t think we should gas Jews or anyone else but I don’t like immigrants invading the country and I’m not a left-wing PC correct parasite wanting to tax all working people to death and yet as soon as I say a word about immigrants, people like yourself chant the racist card.

Do i come across as a thug

Could it be I’m in the central ground and you are a commi or just another VI ?

Come now put your cards on the table and lets talk

No, you mentioned the BNP, immigration is a different matter, I'm not playing the racist card, did I call you one?

Why is immigration only immigration when it involves foreigners coming over here? Europeans have been invading other peoples lands and claiming ownership for thousands of years.

I've noticed how people on this forum discuss freely their intentions to buy overseas property, potentially excluding nationals from affordable housing, without a second thought.

Immigration into this country needs to be tightened up, no doubt.

However, what goes around comes around.

You probably live in an area full of immigrants, right?

Plenty of things about them, their culture, religion and attitude piss you off, right?

Well, those with the power and influence in this country don't have the same day-to-day experiences as yourself and millions of others. They don't know what really goes on, they judge those with your opinions from a middle class PC utopia, somewhere in the English countryside, they label you racist. Yes, it makes me angry too, but it's an issue separate from the BNP.

The BNP make no attempt to hide their links with Neo Nazi groups.

Any increase in their influence and popularity is IMO a bad thing.

Oh, like it's not then?

'Great white records', the BNP, what do you think would make the name overtly racist then, 'Kill anyone who isn't white records' ?

Have you heard of the law making the incitement of racial hatred illegal? What do the lyrics have to consist of to make them 'racist' in your opinion?

No, you mentioned the BNP, immigration is a different matter, I'm not playing the racist card, did I call you one?

Why is immigration only immigration when it involves foreigners coming over here? Europeans have been invading other peoples lands and claiming ownership for thousands of years.

I've noticed how people on this forum discuss freely their intentions to buy overseas property, potentially excluding nationals from affordable housing, without a second thought.

Immigration into this country needs to be tightened up, no doubt.

However, what goes around comes around.

You probably live in an area full of immigrants, right?

Plenty of things about them, their culture, religion and attitude piss you off, right?

Well, those with the power and influence in this country don't have the same day-to-day experiences as yourself and millions of others. They don't know what really goes on, they judge those with your opinions from a middle class PC utopia, somewhere in the English countryside, they label you racist. Yes, it makes me angry too, but it's an issue separate from the BNP.

The BNP make no attempt to hide their links with Neo Nazi groups.

Any increase in their influence and popularity is IMO a bad thing.

You raise some interesting points however I do believe the BNP do disassociate themselves from Neo Nazi Groups etc. I am sure some of their members are bad but most are just normal people pissed off with the things you mentioned. How else do they get high percentages in by elections unless you think 15% or more of some areas are Nazis? The fact is no other party are addressing the issues that they are.

As for the record label thing its always been OK for rappers and *****ers like Billy Bragg to write anti white and anti English songs so whats the big deal?

Racism is evil

BUT the liberal lunatics fail to realise that it cuts both ways.

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a.html

http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/News/Fra...wsSF112103.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2719699.stm

We should STAMP OUT RACISM against ALL.

100% right! the double standard is sickening.

BTW I'd recommend...

link

A fantastic read and a harrowing story of brutality where "******" is not the bad guy. How much of this do our kids get taught at school when slavery is discussed I wonder?