House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

Ice Cream Cures Cancer

Mortgage brokers are predicting property will outperform shares during the coming five years.

Yes, it's scandalous that this advertisement for mortgages is presented as news, but do the people in this country really care if they're being manipulated?

Sky News, brought to you by UCB Home Loans.

Reminds me of the spoof "research" that Viz used to publish. They would report that potatoes gave you better erections (or something similarly ridiculous), and at the end there would be a bye-line from the Potato Marketing Board.

Mortgage brokers are predicting property will outperform shares during the coming five years.

I think there is a pretty good chance that property will out perform shares, property down 30% and shares down 50% in real terms over five years is quite possible. Remember what’s happening to UK oil and gas production, not to mention global oil production.

I want a commentry from Dr Bubb now. is it really true that

oh my god I've just worked it out:

"Last year was the first year this century that growth in the equity market has outperformed the housing market.

My mind went but what about 1988-1992? But that was LAST century. History compacted <_<