House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfectionist

Nigerian Kidnappers Demand $1.5bn Control Of Oil...

I guess Bush will be discovering WMDs in Nigeria tomorrow: weren't they the ones he claimed were selling uranium to Saddam Hussein?

Must...be...sensitive...must not..touch...keyboard...

Hello my goodtime long friend. As a minister representative of the Nigerian treasury we have not easy cashflow problem of $1,500,000,000 needing to rest in your account for 48 hours, money coming from Shell bigoil. Of course you will receive $20,000,000 helper fee.

(God forgive me.)

You're a sick sick sick funny man.

$1.5 BILLION and Control of oil for 4 LIVES?????

I am sorry but they are deluded! Moneys worth far more than Human life - ask ANY politician!

TB

$1.5 BILLION and Control of oil for 4 LIVES?????

I am sorry but they are deluded! Moneys worth far more than Human life - ask ANY politician!

TB

The travel guides say a life is only worth about 50 quid in Nigeria. These guys need to kidnap the entire African west coast for the deal to make sense. A coup de etat would be the way to go.