House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAL BEAR

Smug Kirsty .......

:angry:

Did any of you see Kirsty on 'London tonight' yesterday where she was advocacting that 3 or 4 friends buy together to get on the property ladder.

"First time buyers must realise that they must do ANYTHING they can to get on the property ladder!"

They showed these 3 (very goodlooking I might add, if stupid!) young men who had all bought a FLAT together but had a 'gentlemans' agreement (no lawyer was involved apparently) that if one of them wanted to sell up to for instance to move in with girlfriend, then they would all sell up or find someone to buy him out.

Ok to say it now, but wait till the time comes when they actually have to do it!

Kirsty is so unbelievably smug, I honestly would like to give her a good slapping (does that make me a

bad person?)

"House prices have gone up and all the doom mongers were wrong!" she said.

What really p's me off is that the two presenters fawn all over her, it is sickening, they never have

an opposing view on.

No it makes you a good person.

Kirsty is going to ruin peoples whole lives with her deluded belief that FTB's must get on the ladder now or be priced out forever. People are going to believe her, follow her advice and then wish more than a good slapping onto her.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gal bear,

Slapping Kirsty, now you're talking!

Maybe we could get together and take turns. Something about her demeanour tells me she might enjoy our little threesome though! And we had better not harm the baby.

Gal bear,

Maybe we could get together and take turns. Something about her demeanour tells me she might enjoy our little threesome though! And we had better not harm the baby.

Wishful thinking? ;)

Guest Bart of Darkness

As the virgins of Castle Anthrax would say:

"A spanking, a spanking!"

Gal bear,

:unsure: God! That's a thought! The Spawn of Kirsty is at some point going to walk the earth !!!

When 'it's' born will it have 666 on its head ?

:o

I believe she has a rich well connected daddy

Good, maybe he can make good everybody's losses as a result of her misinformation.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

it doesnt really matter how much money she has, or her father for that matter.

She is an ugly, fat, pompous, ignorant deluded scumbag.

she'l get hers in one way or another. they always do.

Well if she has got a rich dad then I quite fancy her.

Did any of you see Kirsty on 'London tonight' yesterday where she was advocacting that 3 or 4 friends buy together to get on the property ladder.

"First time buyers must realise that they must do ANYTHING they can to get on the property ladder!"

They showed these 3 (very goodlooking I might add, if stupid!) young men who had all bought a FLAT together but had a 'gentlemans' agreement (no lawyer was involved apparently) that if one of them wanted to sell up to for instance to move in with girlfriend, then they would all sell up or find someone to buy him out.

Ok to say it now, but wait till the time comes when they actually have to do it!

Kirsty is so unbelievably smug, I honestly would like to give her a good slapping (does that make me a

bad person?)

What really p's me off is that the two presenters fawn all over her, it is sickening, they never have

an opposing view on.

and trust me..

Evolution or natural selection.. It takes the weak and separates them.. from the rest of us..

why are houses so expensive?

No reasons at all but people are prepared to pay it..

Slapping Kirsty?

That scene from Airplane springs to mind! The one where the woman get delerious and the NUN starts slapping her. Then there is queue of people with baseball bats, a Japanese guy with a Luger and a big guy with a knuckle-duster.

Nah... thats being too kind to Krusty. Just let her loose on the street when all the people who lose their homes are campaigning outside No. 10.

They showed these 3 (very goodlooking I might add, if stupid!) young men who had all bought a FLAT together...

Maybe they could take advantage of the proposed law change and turn it into a male brothel?

bad person?)

an opposing view on.

It makes you a very sad jealous person but cheer up, you've plenty of company on this forum.

it doesnt really matter how much money she has, or her father for that matter.

She is an ugly, fat, pompous, ignorant deluded scumbag.

she'l get hers in one way or another. they always do.

You sad little *****.

LOL

Kirsty made me laugh the other day.

Kirtsy and Phil have had a cartoon advert made of them to promote "Relocation, Relocation".

This has got to define irony.

Two presenters dancing round as cartoon characters to a song used in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. Two Outlaws who relocated to Bolivia in the pursuit of riches beyond their dreams. Unfortunately the reality paid them a visit and showed them Bolivia was actually a dump and was their demise.

Hi GAL_BEAR

I joined this site about the same time you did.

I understand your frustration but threads like this are the reason why I have been visiting this site less and less.

I'm happy to sit back and wait to see what happens. Others can think and say what the hell thay like.

Maybe all you reg posters should chill with the Kirsty bashing and concentrate more on enjoying life and saving/investing etc so when (and i'm confident it will at some point) the sh!t hits the fan you will be able to take advantage of it.

For any Bulls watching my money is currently outstripping HPI so even if you are correct i'm still better off waiting and watching albeit from a distance.

Lifes too short for this crap.

They showed these 3 (very goodlooking I might add, if stupid!) young men who had all bought a FLAT together...

Maybe they could take advantage of the proposed law change and turn it into a male brothel?

Kirsty Allsop, Adolf Hilter, Sadam Hussein, Gengis Khan, Idi Armein, Pol Pot, Nikolai Chauchescu, Peter Sutcliffe, Miara Hindley, Geoffrey Darmer, Osama Bin Laden, Jonathan King, Garry Glitter, Robert Maxwell, Charles Manson, Chikatilo, Fred West, Erzebet Bathory, Bruno Ludke, Harold Shipman, Eileen Wuornos. Yep, she's on the list alright.

Umm...We're not talking about a few hundred quid here, we are talking hundreds of thousands of pounds.

So to suggest people should do 'ANYTHING' to get on the property ladder is extremely irresponsible.

Also shared ownership between 3-4 people! Jeez and I though 2 was bad!

Kirsty doesn't have young FTBers or families interests at heart. She has her own agenda!