House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

How To Be A Property Developer-

Don't forget!

Amanda and Tracey select a terrace house for their third property, but find it is riddled with damp. Meanwhile, Jem and Dave redecorate a flat in a former council block, but find they've made a serious error of judgement (T)

http://tv.aol.co.uk/tvlistings/srvaol/summary.html?2006-01-17_77097_809629_CH5_2000.html

Edited by libitina

Excellent. I hate those 2 scousers already. They are a prime example of the morons sucked in by the lies of estate agents.

Why, property developing is SO easy. Ooops we've lost 30k on our first property. Oh dear. Heheheheh.

Hope come the crash, there will be more programs of this nature 'Buy to Lets from Hell' for example or 'MEW ruined my life'.

It was obvious from their attitude that they were not interested in taking property developing seriously.

The terrible two just laughed at every overspend that came their way.

On the other hand the men seem to be fairing a little better.

Hope the attitudes change a little for this weeks show.

I know if it were their money then a more serious attitude would be taken.

It was obvious from their attitude that they were not interested in taking property developing seriously.

Well they were patently so dim that they were unable to understand that it was REAL money they were spending. I suppose they live in a world (as many do) where other people's money (i.e. the banks, the CC company's) is not seen as real - therefore it doesnt count, does it?????

'Feeeeeeerst tiiiiime buyers, pleeeese buy me 'ouse!!!'

Hehehehe

'Feeeeeeerst tiiiiime buyers, pleeeese buy me 'ouse!!!'

Hehehehe

This will go down in Liverpool folklore!!! :)

I believe one of them is a viewing guide for Venmore, Thomas & Jones (EA in Liverpool)!!!!

Am I right in thinking that the programme lets the people keep anything over the initial £250,000? So as to make them take it seriously, or am I just in dreamland?

Tonight will be interesting. Think the Bristol lads will make a big percentage loss (-20%) about 5-6K on the 'crack-den'. Their inital house was a good profit but instead of a rising market, it was a STUPID buyer who obviously does not know what stamp duty is and CANNOT drive a bargain.

'Tweedle-DUMB and Tweedle-DUMBER' look like they could not pick their nose, let a lone a decent property! But, depending on where they have bought the house, they might get lucky! HPI in Liverpool last year was 5.1% annually so they mey be saved face as it looks like a FTB terrace property.

CANT WAIT!!

TB

Do they play the victim well? :ph34r:

[/quote

That little flat in the tower block they bought last week for about 25k would be ideal for a couple of prostitutes.

Next time im out crawling I will say i am looking for tenants. What would the rozzers make of that?

True, but don't forget the men were having kittens until daddy more bucks rocked up for their first development with a blank cheque

remember, if you are foolish enough to do something does not mean that someone isn't foolish enough to buy it from you

Edited by apom

TB, are they local celebrities now? B)

Not so much them but more the catchline "'Feeeeeeerst tiiiiime buyers, pleeeese buy me 'ouse!!!'" is going to take over from "Calm down! Calm down!"

:lol:

Not so much them but more the catchline "'Feeeeeeerst tiiiiime buyers, pleeeese buy me 'ouse!!!'" is going to take over from "Calm down! Calm down!"

:lol:

:D

its another disaster! This is better than watching barrymore go insane..

And then the reality hits - we've been lied to!

WTF - £10,300 to plaster the house?!

Edited by Mr Blek

And then the reality hits - we've been lied to!

WTF - £10,300 to plaster the house?!

I'm trying to figure out who is more annoying - on the one hand the scousers are idiots, but the pair of tools in the council flat have pretensions to being "smart businessmen".

I'm trying to figure out who is more annoying - on the one hand the scousers are idiots, but the pair of tools in the council flat have pretensions to being "smart businessmen".

But look at next week's - what's the word that our two suited and booted friends do not want to hear? 'Asbestos'.........

I applaud Channel 5, good programming (for a change).

But look at next week's - what's the word that our two suited and booted friends do not want to hear? 'Asbestos'.........

I applaud Channel 5, good programming (for a change).

They have to show the pitfalls sometime. Next weeks will be interesting. Councils charge a bomb for removing asbestos :))

God, those blokes! That flat didn't even have the much sought after exclusivity of Birmingham (cough, :lol: ) it was actually in West Bromwich, it's the worst property in the worst area with scenic views of the M6/M5 interchange, talk about living life in the fast lane! They were very lucky to get what they did, I pitty the poor fool who bought it.

The market is propped up by muppets, even the Liverpool lasses were out muppetted on one property, a lucky escape. It's hardly new of course, they've been around for a while it's just that Beenie's muppets were constantly bailed out by HPI, this is going to make the crash even more eventful.

Edited by BuyingBear