House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SarahBell

Buy Land Ad To The Masses - Themutual

I get themutual.net newsletter because I can't be bothered unsubscribing

Todays:-

Land generally increases by 8-10 times in value with the granting of planning permission.

(Source: Alvin Hall: Presenter of BBC's Investing for All and Wall Street's most respected investment educator).

FACT: The Government has publicly pledged to build 1.1 million new homes in the south-east alone by 2016 (Source: Daily Mail). The population of Britain is set to rise by at least 6 million in the next 26 years, which means they must build the equivalent of five new Birmingham’s!

FACT: Countrywide Land Holdings specialize in acquiring prime-location land in the UK and then sharing this huge potential by releasing smaller plots to individuals like yourself. This gives you the chance to profit from the enormous growth potential that developing land offers, at an affordable rate.

FACT: The sale of a percentage of our land to our clients releases some of our capital to move ahead and acquire other prime sites; thus we both benefit. Naturally, we offer some of the new sites to our clients too. We cannot move forward without our clients, and they cannot benefit from these great new sites unless we do.

Together we make a great team.

To receive further information about the land banking market and the investment opportunities offered, please click here to find out more.

http://www.countrywidelandholdings.com/

Land generally increases by 8-10 times in value with the granting of planning permission.

(Source: Alvin Hall: Presenter of BBC's Investing for All and Wall Street's most respected investment educator).

FACT: The Government has publicly pledged to build 1.1 million new homes in the south-east alone by 2016 (Source: Daily Mail). The population of Britain is set to rise by at least 6 million in the next 26 years, which means they must build the equivalent of five new Birmingham’s!

FACT: Countrywide Land Holdings specialize in acquiring prime-location land in the UK and then sharing this huge potential by releasing smaller plots to individuals like yourself. This gives you the chance to profit from the enormous growth potential that developing land offers, at an affordable rate.

FACT: The sale of a percentage of our land to our clients releases some of our capital to move ahead and acquire other prime sites; thus we both benefit. Naturally, we offer some of the new sites to our clients too. We cannot move forward without our clients, and they cannot benefit from these great new sites unless we do.

Together we make a great team.

To receive further information about the land banking market and the investment opportunities offered, please click here to find out more.

FACT: Countrywide Land Holdings have unpaid CCJ's against them totalling in excess of £95,000

FACT: Countrywide Land Holdings don't consider it necessary to report their annual accounts. Ever.

SUSPECTED: That nobody that has ever bought land from Countrywide Land Holdings has actually managed to get planning permission to develop their "investment", or has made a penny on that investment. I am, however, prepared to be proved wrong. <_<

Edited by Seahorse

FACT: The UKs largest landbanking firm is also an illegal investment scheme, selling subdivided land at inflated prices.

(source Financial Services Authority/ UK Government)

LANDBANKING AND THE WIND-UP OF UK LAND INVESTMENTS

Mulholland, Greg

That this House commends the action taken by the Financial Standards Authority to petition the High Court for a wind-up order against UK Land Investments, the country's largest landbanking firm, for operating an illegal collective investment scheme; hopes that this will lead to action being taken against other organisations engaged in landbanking, described as the practice of subdividing undeveloped land and selling individual plots to secondary investors at an inflated cost on the basis that they will profit from future development on the land; hopes that this decision will be the beginning of the end of this practice which has caused so many investors to lose money and blighted communities where these plots are located; and now calls on the Government to take action to outlaw this activity to protect both investors and communities.

http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails....amp;SESSION=891

If you have been approached by a landbanking scheme we invite you to tell us about it by contacting the FSA Consumer helpline on 0845 606 1234.

Edited by Mr. Parry

There's house/land price ramping by VIs looking to generate income for their genuine (if parasitical) businesses, and there are outright cons

This is the latter

tim

Guest sillybear2
What are the genuine landbanking schemes?

Allotments? They're slightly cheaper and more useful :lol:

Guest sillybear2
Good question?

What are the genuine landbanking schemes.

I'm not sure about 'genuine' but the most successful were the Enclosure Acts (between 1760 and 1830) ;)

FACT: The UKs largest landbanking firm is also an illegal investment scheme, selling subdivided land at inflated prices.

(source Financial Services Authority/ UK Government)

http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails....amp;SESSION=891

If you have been approached by a landbanking scheme we invite you to tell us about it by contacting the FSA Consumer helpline on 0845 606 1234.

What I don't understand is, why is this company still trading, depite, as you say, it being an illegal investment scheme, and the fact that since it's inception, CLH have NEVER filed accounts. Since 2005, mind you. There was an attempt at winding up, but I think that was dropped for some reason.

Can it be true that some people are untouchable simply because of who their daddy is????