House Price Crash Forum

Lords Id Cards Defeat.

aclwalker

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I keep hoping that Bliar, Clarke, Burnham et al have actually realised already that the ID card scheme will be a clusterf*ck of unprecedented proportions and are looking for a face saving way of ditching it. Blaming the Lords and lambasting them a bit for being unelected would be a good one.

Still, this is NuLab we're talking about, so I doubt it :rolleyes:. I'm a signed up ID card refusenik, and I'm basically resigned to a spell in the clink at some point. Be a bonus if it doesn't happen though :ph34r:.

HOLA444

Under marshal law the government could always impose ID cards at the end of a gun

HN51 and 9-11 both spring to mind

¼ of the population are now employed in the public sector so making them all adopt a voluntary ID card should present no problem, just use class ceilings and put the managers on a ID card performance bonus.

As always the government will use divide and conquer and if you don’t play ball then they will ask what have you got to hide.

HOLA445
¼ of the population are now employed in the public sector so making them all adopt a voluntary ID card should present no problem, just use class ceilings and put the managers on a ID card performance bonus.

I was a public sector employee until 2 months ago. Never stopped me being an absolute opponent of ID cards.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that all public sector employees are stupid. Oh, my mistake, you already have :rolleyes:.

HOLA446

Blair says that we need ID cards to stop people using 4000 names and address of railway workers stolen from a daatbase to make claimes for DHSS payments.

i say Blair needs to stop making us all have records kepts on computers.

All we need now is another 7/7 and this will help get the public on side to go and bomb Iran.

Rave

You are as good as your last pay cheque

Archived