House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GAL BEAR

Dubai Millionaire Says "no Way" To Over Priced

Mr. GAL BEARS' s sister lives in Dubai.

She is married to a millionaire (x 3 ) who owns his own business.

Mr. GAL BEAR's niece (who was living with her parents in Dubai but came over here to work) is staying with Mr. GAL BEARS's parents because amazingly she does not want to live in Dubai.

(reason is she can get away with a lot more here in Britain while away from her quite strict muslim fathers'eye. (she is a bit of a minx apparently).

Anyway MR GAL BEARS's sister came over frm Dubai a few weeks ago to try and find a house to

buy for her minxy little daughter. (who is about 20 yrs old I think) They were going to pay for it

outright I believe. (They paid for a car for her a few weeks earlier).

Mr GAL BEAR tried to warn his sister how high prices were but his Sister would not listen.

He asked his sister where they were looking.

Sister said anywhere in London that Minxy daughter could get to work in St. Marlybone.

Anyway they came home sheepishly after 1 day. They looked around several new developments

(a couple around Heathrow area I recall).

To sum up ..... Minxy Little niece is still living with MR GAL BEARS' parents and will be for the

foreseable future. !!!!!

So even a millionaire with cash to chuck around won't buy into this over-inflated property market.

:lol::lol:

So even a millionaire with cash to chuck around won't buy into this over-inflated property market.

Well, it's as Dr Bubb said: You don't buy something because it's affordable. You buy something because it's good value.

:D

The weird thing is, even the reasonably filthy rich probably can't 'set up' their ditzy little sprogs in London anymore.

'Here you are, my princess', have this ex-LA 17th floor hole in a crack den.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned