House Price Crash Forum
Terminatrix

Meeting In Cambridge

Hello everyone!

I've noticed that there are several of us here from Cambridge. Shall we meet up for drink or something? I suggest The Castle pub on the Castle Street.

How about this Wednesday - 18 January?

Hello everyone!

I've noticed that there are several of us here from Cambridge. Shall we meet up for drink or something? I suggest The Castle pub on the Castle Street.

Good idea - especially as I live just yards away - count me in.

How will we identify each other, shall we wear bear costumes?

Cheers

Redwing

Hello everyone!

Good for you. I'm down the train line and I might have joined but unfortunately I can't this Wedn.

Have a good evening! :D

Good for you. I'm down the train line and I might have joined but unfortunately I can't this Wedn.

Have a good evening! :D

What day would suit you? As it is just me and Redwing so far, we might move the meeting to some other day to accomodate other interested HPC forum members .

Hope we can set a date when most of us can make it.

Hi it was nice to meet up yesterday, shame that there weren't many of us (in fact it was just Redwing, myself and my husband :)

We were thinking of making this a monthly thing, meeting at The Castle Inn on Castle Street. The next meeting is provisionally scheduled for Wednesday 8th Feb. Hope to see you there! If anyone has any suggestions please post them here.

T.

Hi it was nice to meet up yesterday, shame that there weren't many of us (in fact it was just Redwing, myself and my husband :)

We were thinking of making this a monthly thing, meeting at The Castle Inn on Castle Street. The next meeting is provisionally scheduled for Wednesday 8th Feb. Hope to see you there! If anyone has any suggestions please post them here.

T.

I'll try and make it to the next one.

Pedro

T.

The next meeting is in my diary.

Redwing

ps. first meeting was successful I think. It's really nice to be able to bitch about house prices over a pint with like-minded souls, knowing that you're not touching on a taboo subject.