House Price Crash Forum

The Housing Boom Will Continue For Another Seven Years Until The Start Of London Olympics In 2012

I am not a troll

Come off it, your post is a cut and paste of VI's spin, an obvious bit of trollery. Stop wasting your time and go back to trying to fiddle the Haliwide statistics instead.

Edited by Young Goat

Come off it, your post is a cut and paste of VI's spin, an obvious bit of trollery. Stop wasting your time and go back to trying to fiddle the Haliwide statistics instead.

What is vi's spin?

you see you are all so bitter that you can't trust anyone esp not someone who by some means has made 100k on her house this year and is about to sell it and downsize YIppee!

There you go a typical troll response. ;)

We had one offer 15k below asking which we turned down and will probably regret but have 4 viewings saturday so hoping to sell then.I really am not a troll and find this v amusing I posted before that actually I am disabled and have actually bought and sold several houses after losing my original house due to ill health My plan was to try and re coup my losses and it seems I have

I came to this site to check things out as I was v surprised with the valuations we recieved as I too thought things were heading downwards and from the minute I posted I was moved here!

We had one offer 15k below asking which we turned down and will probably regret but have 4 viewings saturday so hoping to sell then.I really am not a troll and find this v amusing I posted before that actually I am disabled and have actually bought and sold several houses after losing my original house due to ill health My plan was to try and re coup my losses and it seems I have

I came to this site to check things out as I was v surprised with the valuations we recieved as I too thought things were heading downwards and from the minute I posted I was moved here!

noddy? that you? (JT)

cool - let us know how you get on.

i've got relatives who live down near brighton and i've never understood how people make a living as there appears to be bugger all in the way of industry.

anyway good luck with the sale - keep the board posted :)

• 2 weeks later...

cool - let us know how you get on.

i've got relatives who live down near brighton and i've never understood how people make a living as there appears to be bugger all in the way of industry.

anyway good luck with the sale - keep the board posted :)

We have sold our house for 3k less than asking price.Brighton is really booming again and house prices have been rising the last 2 months so ours has subsequently become a bargain.I am now going to buy on the outskirts of town and get rid of my mortgage There are no really big industries here but people do seem to manage I am over the moon to have sold after all the crap I have taken on here.Don't ever be afraid to buy propertty I have been really lucky but then I have invested time and money too.Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Brighton is really booming again and house prices have been rising the last 2 months

Yep, good old Brighton is booming in many ways. ;)

Sussex finished tenth-highest on a list of 53 counties for mortgage repossessions in 2005. Brighton is by far the highest on a list of homes repossessed during the last quarter.