House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
teddyboy

Property Prices In Liverpool Are Rocketing!

Well after laughing for the last 30 minutes I just felt I had to share this with you!!!

Sale Date Price Type Tenure Map Address

1 12/03/2004 £240,000 Semi F/H Map 10, Ashton Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 0NP

2 31/10/2002 £205,000 Semi F/H Map 4, Ashton Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 0NP

3 13/09/2002 £205,000 Semi F/H Map 2, Ashton Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 0NP

4 31/05/2002 £218,000 Semi F/H Map 22, Ashton Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 0NP

5 05/12/2001 £185,000 Semi F/H Map 8, Ashton Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 0NP

Looks like this is a great flipper!!!!! - NOT!!!!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-955...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

In comparison a close round the corner achieved a ceiling price of £124,000!!!!

The cheeky b@stard EA's are asking £162,000.

TB

I am tearing my hair out on the Wirral trying to find anything new, considering January is meant to be the busiest month it quiet pathetic at the moment.

:)

TBH mate - I think BAO, C Watkin and Co do not promote price drops. I looked at 2 house on the Levers Estate. Western Avenue and Crossways. Both wanted £130K. All locals said that was silly for those houses as they had gone up in asking price by 50% in 18 months.

Rather than price them realistically, both of these houses were withdrawn as they are not on any websites or on the LR. Western avenue they bought for £84,500 1 year before I was looking at it. They were greedy and out of the two we saw - theirs was a little better but we didnt WANT to buy off them coz they were GREEDY! Got the impression they wanted to make a quick buck!

Hope they enjoy living there!!! ;)

TB

Edited by teddyboy