House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lookingafterthekids

Focus

You know what,

In all this tittle tattle with you guys over the festive period I've forgotton one of my basic mantras.

If you do not focus on it, you wont succeed in in it.

Stood me in good stead so far.

Stocks seem too time consuming and open to debate.

Call me Arthur Daley of the property world.

There will always be property millionairs but the other good thing about property is there wil ALWAYS be buyers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rant and rave as much as you like but if ou look there are boards full of negative posters like you predicting a stock crash tommorow.

'Spose the old saying is true: Those that can do, those that cant teach.

And even if this the shit hits the fan biggo timo, there will still be opportunities, just a matter of repositioniong like the spivs during ww2. Look for an opportunity and exploit it.

Surely that is what human nature is about rather than spending years of your life moaning about the sorry hand that you have been dealt?

I'm not right, your not right, non of us are right. Just a case of perspective.

You know what,

In all this tittle tattle with you guys over the festive period I've forgotton one of my basic mantras.

If you do not focus on it, you wont succeed in in it.

Stood me in good stead so far.

Stocks seem too time consuming and open to debate.

Call me Arthur Daley of the property world.

There will always be property millionairs but the other good thing about property is there wil ALWAYS be buyers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rant and rave as much as you like but if ou look there are boards full of negative posters like you predicting a stock crash tommorow.

And even if this the shit hits the fan biggo timo, there will still be opportunities, just a matter of repositioniong like the spivs during ww2. Look for an opportunity and exploit it.

Surely that is what human nature is about rather than spending years of your life moaning about the sorry hand that you have been dealt?

I'm not right, your not right, non of us are right. Just a case of perspective.

well there is also an adage in the stock market:

if you have doubts,do it!!!

....the reason being if it looked like a no-brainer then the chances are it is a total loser.while you still have doubt then it is most likely going to continue it's trend.

....the reason being if it looked like a no-brainer then the chances are it is a total loser.while you still have doubt then it is most likely going to continue it's trend.

:lol:

Must have been watching me trade GBP/USD today. Oh if only I bought first thing and stuck to my plan...hoowwwwwlllllll!!!!

:rolleyes:

Is that why u r back on spouting more b*ll*cks instead of doing like the rest of us.

Why aren't you in the Troll category?

Moderators!!!!.........we have ourselves a troll.....................

Is that why u r back on spouting more b*ll*cks instead of doing like the rest of us.

Why aren't you in the Troll category?

Moderators!!!!.........we have ourselves a troll.....................

And whats that, stressing continually about your positions?

What exactly do the "rest of you" do? Moan about the fact that you cant buy a 5 bedder fro £120k, spend every hour stuck your your screen, debate about how right you are :lol::lol::lol:?

The problem on here is that there are a lot of self righteous "we are right so watch it" types.

Just because you do not like it and it doesnt fit in your world doesnt mean it ain't so.

Sorry but thats it

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's probably why the wealthy land and property owners stuck to their guns through thick and thin and now are some of the wealthiest people in the country. :lol:

I bet they had doubts about the bo**ocks spouted by associates in their times!

Still time to buy those 2BCCNB!

i do alright. i was out tonight on the pull.....at dino's wine bar and grill.

and now im satisfied im here to rant at all and sundry..

i dont moan about much cept boomers and high house inflation.

is that so bad ?

No dis but if Id been out on the razz, the last thing i'd think of is logging onto here!

Have you been deffed out by your pals or can't you keep up with them.

Errr? May we have that translated into English please?

It scares me the amount of after pub posters that are on here.

No dis but if Id been out on the razz, the last thing i'd think of is logging onto here!

Have you been deffed out by your pals or can't you keep up with them.

Dearey me.

Well, what's your excuse?

NDL