House Price Crash Forum
BubblesBurst

Location Location "oh No Please No More"

Yes they're back next wednesday on Channel 4 ....

Your old friends Phil'n'Krusty with a MEW show telling you how to start a MEW life with the equity from your home.

Soon to come Son/daughter of Krusty......Perhaps she'll be knocking a wall down to make a nursery

C4 thats unbelievable with the shadow of recent debt warnings.

get a life. LEND MORE AND MORE.

ITV are doing a savings run for debt all next week on the news. how you can cut costs and save a bit.

the difference between the 2 channels is becoming acute.

Edited by right_freds_dead

Your old friends Phil'n'Krusty with a MEW show telling you how to start a MEW life with the equity from your home.

Presumably you've just made this bit up?

Guest Winners and Losers

Me too and its called 'Relocation, Relocation' - how original.

No, its genuine - saw it advertised last night.

Sad but true....

If you had made serious cash out of your house would you have the nerve to sell up and use the profit to completely re-launch your life? Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer are back for the third series of the smash-hit property show Relocation Relocation .

If you had made serious cash out of your house would you have the nerve to sell up and use the profit to completely re-launch your life? Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer are back for the third series of the smash-hit property show Relocation Relocation .

sounds like they're advocating STR at long last ! :)

Can you hear the sound of the bottom of the barrel being scraped?

They wore the bottom of the barrel away to nothing some time ago, they now appear to be scraping the floor beneath the barrel.....

I saw the advert too. They mentioned something about unlocking the equity in your home.

Kirsty & Phil are probably the most stupid property presenters on TV. Forget Wriggleworm - you don't need econimic analysis, you just need say "Property always goes up" three times - that seems to do it.

Silly woman.

MEW and relocate somewhere that the lender can't find you......?

What a coincidence, that was part of the script I'd written to fund hunting Krusty down for her crimes....

Its going to be submitted as the follow up to 50cent rap film, titled 'Get the Bitch or Mew Trying' ;)

:blink:

Kirsty & Phil are probably the most stupid property presenters on TV. Forget Wriggleworm - you don't need econimic analysis, you just need say "Property always goes up" three times - that seems to do it.

Silly woman.

Is he not a silly man? I despise both of them, but please don't just pick on Kirsty - pick on Phil too!

Silly woman.

Is he not a silly man? I despise both of them, but please don't just pick on Kirsty - pick on Phil too!

I don't mind Phil, he's an ex-marine, and a qualified surveyor, so he has had a career and he knows something about property.

I also don't find his tone quite as offensive, and he didn't make a completely daft tirade about people who wanted affordable housing.

He could probably be a real hit with the Pink-Pound spenders. He'd make a fortune out of LLL live at the Astoria. :D

Kirstie on the other hand spent her priviliged life doing an art course,looking for a husband, working in an estate agents, looking for a husband, buying a flat with a 50% loan from granny (that she could never have afforded on her EA salary, despite buying in the mid 90's), and looking for a rich husband.

Now she's found her niche, jabbering away about property, the same skills required by by an estate agent, but she can rather tell friends she's in the meeedjaaa.

Whilst looking for a rich husband. Ok then, a rich boyfriend will do.

Edited by BandWagon

Guest X-QUORK

Just a reminder to tune in tonight at 8pm on C4 to see what gems of advice K+P have to offer us. :rolleyes:

Silly woman.

I guess Phil is also Silly, but at least he has something to fall back on - he's a 'killer'!