House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come On Down

No Hats Please Sir

This sort of thing makes my blood boil.

http://newssearch.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...rcs/4601590.stm

Another ridiculous, fear driven, blanket ban.

Talk about Nanny State, wheres the best place to emigrate?

This country is well and truely losing its sense of direction, we're turning into a nation

of generic, soleless, characterless people.

Is it me, or does anyone else feel this way about this country?

How are the government supposed to keep tabs on you, if you're wearing a hat obscuring your face from CCTV/Face recognition cameras? :unsure:

Is it me, or does anyone else feel this way about this country?

Nope, its ridiculous. A girl in my town was refused entry to a Walkabout pub for wearing a hat.

She had cancer and had lost her hair. This was the first time she'd plucked up the courage to

go out too.

Also with government not allowing parents to discipline their children by smacking them - this is

ridiculous too. I used to get caned and I believe I am a decent person who respects others. Not because

I was punished, but because I knew I couldn't get away with being a little sh** and learned to respect.

Then theres that council who were asked to remove a calendar of a pig cos it offended a muslim! FFS

What next??