House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
frugalista

Wars Of The Fridge In My Workplace

I live in Boston, Massachusetts, where prices are currently in full-on crash mode.

I work in a large office with hundreds of employees. In my workplace there is a break room. In the break room there are two fridges. A few weeks ago some employee or other put up two ads for local properties, one on each fridge. I don't know who or why. Perhaps their husband/wife is a realtor or they themselves or a friend of theirs is trying to sell. The adds are very nicely done in full color, for two different suburban family homes.

Anyway just recently someone else (again I have no idea who) put up a sheet on the fridge with a big collection of bearish headlines. They had even gone through the articles highlighting in yellow all the huge reductions, massive inventories etc. which are going on in the current Boston market.

Seems that some people at least are getting wise to the situation!

:ph34r:

frugalista

I live in Boston, Massachusetts, where prices are currently in full-on crash mode.

I work in a large office with hundreds of employees. In my workplace there is a break room. In the break room there are two fridges. A few weeks ago some employee or other put up two ads for local properties, one on each fridge. I don't know who or why. Perhaps their husband/wife is a realtor or they themselves or a friend of theirs is trying to sell. The adds are very nicely done in full color, for two different suburban family homes.

Anyway just recently someone else (again I have no idea who) put up a sheet on the fridge with a big collection of bearish headlines. They had even gone through the articles highlighting in yellow all the huge reductions, massive inventories etc. which are going on in the current Boston market.

:ph34r:

frugalista

:lol:

Do you really want us to continue under the pretence that it wasn't you who put up the bearish articles??

not bearish as it financial position. real bears. they were stories about north american grizzlys and the demise of the arctic polar bears in life magazine ect. and some cartoons about yogi bear and boo boo.

not bearish as it financial position. real bears. they were stories about north american grizzlys and the demise of the arctic polar bears in life magazine ect.

Ahh, the relatives, they are a bit grizzly when you first see them but ok after you get to know them, the others are further north in Canada, they don't pack heat and the area is very white and WASP'ish.

Ahh, the relatives, they are a bit grizzly when you first see them but ok after you get to know them, the others are further north in Canada, they don't pack heat and the area is very white and WASP'ish.

[/quote[

being a senior veteran i expect to be saluted BEFORE you post.....

Do you really want us to continue under the pretence that it wasn't you who put up the bearish articles??

Seriously, it wasn't me. I'm not in the market for a Boston house -- they're all too wooden, termite-infested, radon-emitting and flimsy looking.

Must've been one of the drones in sector 7G.

frugalista

Wars of the Fridge; update:

The bearish articles have been taken down! The house advert is still there though!

Now, as I said, it was not me who put up the bearish articles. But, I am considering joining the fray, possibly using the following as a new fridge-based counter-attack:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23140

Some of my closer colleagues know me pretty well as a property bear, so it might be a bit obvious. What does everyone reckon?

frugalista

Wars of the Fridge; update:

The bearish articles have been taken down! The house advert is still there though!

Now, as I said, it was not me who put up the bearish articles. But, I am considering joining the fray, possibly using the following as a new fridge-based counter-attack:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23140

Some of my closer colleagues know me pretty well as a property bear, so it might be a bit obvious. What does everyone reckon?

frugalista

Go fo it. Take pictures of your fine work. Interview your fellow colleagues for their opion.

Then come back and report to us!

Nah, it's just a BMV operator 'softening them up' before he makes his approach. :rolleyes: