House Price Crash Forum
sign_of_the_times

How To Be A Prop Developer

Did anyone hear the voice-over say that prices have dropped 70% in some parts of Liverpool?

is that the part prescott flattened ?

loved the bit with the EA showing those clowns round the public sh1tter !

Edited by sign_of_the_times

I heard 70% to.. although I would like to be the biggest bear ever.. I can only belive he meant 17%..

70% would have been stupid... and has not happened..

I am sure we would have noticed..

and although car crash TV like those girls in Liverpool is fascinating.. anything that goes wrong for them reflects more their business prowess then the housing market..

And 70% may just be the beginning. Just like Beatlemania--it all began in Liverpool! I did see that repossession orders were up 88% in Liverpool which is some indication of the dire state of the market in that area.

Did anyone hear the voice-over say that prices have dropped 70% in some parts of Liverpool?

Yes, must remember not to drink hot tea during this progamme as I could be burned for life.

We were wondering whether he said 17% or 70% down, either way its not very bullish.

THe other couple whose buyers were 'caught up in a chain'. Couldn't sell then.

Yes, must remember not to drink hot tea during this progamme as I could be burned for life.

We were wondering whether he said 17% or 70% down, either way its not very bullish.

THe other couple whose buyers were 'caught up in a chain'. Couldn't sell then.

yeah, but some numpty offered 260k, obviously hasn't heard of stamp duty :blink:

yeah, but some numpty offered 260k, obviously hasn't heard of stamp duty :blink:

He looked like a nice bloke, but if you are so stupid to not try and drive a bargain on the biggest purchase of your life, then you deserve it.

THink how gutted he will be when he watches this programme in his new front room, knowing he has told all his friends and family to watch to.

Thats a future bear in waiting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh my aching sides!!

I shouted at the bit when the hideous, jumped up twot in the bling 4wd said "This is West Brom - this is what this country is built on" What? idiotic brummy wide-boys with chips on their shoulders driving massively oversized off roaders trying to rip off fellow brummies?

I've not laughed so much in ages.

"Fairst time buyers - PLLLLEASE buy our house!" Oh praise the Lord for the gift of laughter!

Good. Its nice to see a property program where people actually fall flat on their face! Its been sickening these past few years watching "lucky" property developers on TV earn a fortune by taking ten months to do up their property and taking a profit from the rising market!! :lol:

Why did the pregnant wife feel the need to make him dxrive all the way down to Bristol to tell him the happy news? Surely she'd mentioned in passing that she thought she might be pregnant??