House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

I Want One!

Have you ever seen Asimo?

What can I say - Amazing!

How long is it now until people are regularly f***ing robots?

How long is it now until people are regularly f***ing robots?

I must be getting old or turning into a perv....I actually remember watching a programme on the telly about these 'latex love dolls' and the first thing to pop into my mind was......I wonder what its like :blink::blink:

can you imagine if they actually wriggled about and everything! :o:o

too much info slater....I must stop now.

....help me!

I must be getting old or turning into a perv....I actually remember watching a programme on the telly about these 'latex love dolls' and the first thing to pop into my mind was......I wonder what its like :blink::blink:

can you imagine if they actually wriggled about and everything! :o:o

too much info slater....I must stop now.

....help me!

Back to your cellar full of latex love dolls :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Back to your cellar full of latex love dolls :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hope you have that locked up & a good friend who will get rid of the evidence Shaker. I'd hate for your mom to find that in your closet, should you be in some type of accident. :P:P:P:P:P

I think the technology has moved on a bit from shaker's day (see attached image).

Real doll (not for the faint hearted)

But they still all look a bit like corpses to me.

I wouldn't be interested until it could talk, move, smell right and really fool me - at which point there isn't much point (unless all my pulling power has gone, in which case I will gladly join the ranks of the sad and lonely). :P

She'd probably be the ideal girlfriend for a lot of peeps on here as she won't spend money or have children or an opinion. :P

(Not a dig at you Durch BTW :) )

I think the technology has moved on a bit from shaker's day (see attached image).

Real doll (not for the faint hearted)

But they still all look a bit like corpses to me.

I wouldn't be interested until it could talk, move, smell right and really fool me - at which point there isn't much point (unless all my pulling power has gone, in which case I will gladly join the ranks of the sad and lonely). :P

Sanitised necrophilia anyone?! (worrying)

I read somewhere that you can buy Cybersex suits that are plugged into your computer and can be operated by someone else connected to the net.

The suits are made either male or female and it doesnt take too much imagination to understand how they might work!!.

Imagine sitting on your computer at home with the headup display on, writhing around on the chair, only to finish and take off your goggles to find that your Mother has let herself in.

*scrubs mind with bleach to erase image*

Maybe this will help.

What a hunka hunka burning love. :lol:

welmart_man.jpg

post-2641-1137112521.jpg

Karen I did not give you permission to post my picture on the net, I insist you remove it :D

Oh PLEASE!

Your not that hot! :lol:;)

Bluergh!

Dont knock it until you've tried it.

Or should that read....

Dont try it until you've knocked it? :blink::blink::blink::blink: