House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abroad

Deep Breath

Guys,

The current rate of 'defensiveness' appears to be on the increase on the board. I know there are trolls about but reading as a lurker and HPC believer(when though when ?) I think some folks are losing objectivity and its good to hear contrary input.

The alternative is that the board will turn into some crackpot joke site......remember this whole cycle has been ongoing for a while now and many on here have been predicting a HPC for a long time. Lets try to keep it sensible.

Guys,

The current rate of 'defensiveness' appears to be on the increase on the board. I know there are trolls about but reading as a lurker and HPC believer(when though when ?) I think some folks are losing objectivity and its good to hear contrary input.

The alternative is that the board will turn into some crackpot joke site......remember this whole cycle has been ongoing for a while now and many on here have been predicting a HPC for a long time. Lets try to keep it sensible.

I agree with you – I don’t think that this site should be to serious though – they have ban the bulls (most of anyway) lets not ban the jokes – let’s just stay with the facts

Guys,

Can you give a particular example of the defensiveness you describe. It would be interesting from my point of view to see what you do and do not object to.