House Price Crash Forum

How about QXL? Makes GOOG look like an underpeformer by comparison.

qxl.l.gif

A fifteen bagger in 2005 alone (note, it's a log graph). Market cap: £225m; turnover: £5m.

How about QXL? Makes GOOG look like an underpeformer by comparison.

qxl.l.gif

A fifteen bagger in 2005 alone (note, it's a log graph). Market cap: £225m; turnover: £5m.

Something wrong with your chart as the current price is about 135p. RE google yes I've watched this all the was from $90. It just goes up every day, I've never seen it close down two days in a row. I feel the top must be coming soon but I wouldn't bet on it!

im heard brokers preparing to defend google at the $600 mark.

the turnover and margins of the company are strong. hence price.

i would guess the next results will be very good from them.

also british areospace is back on an upwards move thanks to the new contracts for fighters.

i think its yet to feel the ripple of the airbus launch, which should give it a good boost.

Possibly! GOOG now down to $405. I guess that's what we call "froth being blown off the top".

It just goes to show.. when everyone has seen such a big rise and as $500 pencilled in as a dead cert, the market turns the corner and catches the bulls out!

Edit: closed on $390. Down 8% for the day. Whew!

Edited by Van

The poster share for the Nasdaq's 3 year resurgence is taking a tumble: back to $360. Profits up 86% but short of "analysts'" (ROFL) expectations.

these shares are worth abot $80 a time Sell em and keep selling em till your rich cash yeilds 450basis points these things yeild sweet FA.

They're even talking about it on BBC R5.

A snippet I heard very put it very aptly: "The honeymoon is over"

:lol:

I can't possibly imagine why anyone would want to BUY shares in google. I'd rather burn all the banknotes I had to keep myself warm. stay away.

I can't possibly imagine why anyone would want to BUY shares in google. I'd rather burn all the banknotes I had to keep myself warm. stay away.

Yep wise advice. At a PE of >100 Google was stupidly over priced. At a PE of 70 Google is STILL stupidly over priced. At a PE of 50 Google will still be overpriced.

One thing to consider with Google before you think of buying them is......... the Directors have been selling tham as fast a they can for months. ;)

Google taking a battering today on news of slowing growth. On a P/E of about 72 at $360. On that P/E there is still a long way to fall when a growth stock fails to deliver.

Goog fell 1% yesterday during trading and another 1.91% since trading finished.

I can see an additional 5% drop over the next few days.

Looks like GOOG and the Nasdaq peaked early January. Can't see it going either going higher for a while yet. Stocks like Intel & Dell are near multi-year lows - The Naz is ready for a big fall IMHO.

GOOG is the bellweather when I saw it drop from 475 down to 400 in like a week i knew the current bull was terminally ill.

GOOOG leads the Nasdaq

nasdaq leads the S+P and the DOWN

and the US markets lead the world of equities.

1..2..3 like donimos they fall again and again

What's the opposite of a golden cross? Wooden cross? Crucifix? Whatever it is, GOOG has just formed one: 34DMA has cross 89DMA. This bull is looking very ill.

GOOG chart