House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iLegallyBlonde

I'm Being Cased By Ea's

Very interesting telepone calls today, would I like o view the houses I asked for the details of before Christmas. Yes things are busy apparently but no they haven't got anything new for me to look at.

They also ave time to case me on a Friday afternoon.

Oh and a friend who's 4 bed semi "sold" last year for the asking price of £250k sent me a text, the cain has broken down, they are back on the market :(

Sorry, I had to reply to this thread simply because I just loved the title. :lol:

If I had bigger cohonies, I would call local EAs and ask them for their views on the market, just for fun.

But I don't like to talk to them, just like I don't like sticking my hand down a toilet to unblock it.

just like I don't like sticking my hand down a toilet to unblock it.

try using a pine fresh brush or small trowel to first break the back of the offending resident.

result. a smooth all inclusive flush with a rim so clean you could could baptise a baby in.

try using a pine fresh brush or small trowel to first break the back of the offending resident.

result. a smooth all inclusive flush with a rim so clean you could could baptise a baby in.

A bucket of water should always take precedence over physical intervention :ph34r:

A good friend of mine is an EA, she says the track "Hung up" by Madonna sums up each day in the office - "Time goes by, so slowly" :)

I emailed a local EA before xmas as they'd not put the info on of a property locally (They take about a week!! Anyone would think they're busy)

She replied asking if I'd like a viewing but I wouldn't as the place is right behind the local shop, needs new windows and only has a tiny back yard, no frontage and no parking and 2 beds for 85k. Norra chance. Anyway scarily its SOLD STC when I looked online today.

So thats 3-4 weeks on at that price and sold. It is a first time buyer place imo but at that price it isn't.

A bucket of water should always take precedence over physical intervention

my solution is after the high pressure jet has been used to cut the target in half, and also to put down any rebellion by climbing toilet paper.

I emailed a local EA before xmas as they'd not put the info on of a property locally (They take about a week!! Anyone would think they're busy)

She replied asking if I'd like a viewing but I wouldn't as the place is right behind the local shop, needs new windows and only has a tiny back yard, no frontage and no parking and 2 beds for 85k. Norra chance. Anyway scarily its SOLD STC when I looked online today.

So thats 3-4 weeks on at that price and sold. It is a first time buyer place imo but at that price it isn't.

Is it really sold????

Or will you get a phone call in a couple of weeks offering you another chance at the 'one that nearly got away' "go on...you know you want to view....it's your lucky week...it nearly sold but it's back on the market!!!!! how luck is that? ...better move quick though...we are offering you a viewing before it goes back in the window"

Is it really sold????

Or will you get a phone call in a couple of weeks offering you another chance at the 'one that nearly got away' "go on...you know you want to view....it's your lucky week...it nearly sold but it's back on the market!!!!! how luck is that? ...better move quick though...we are offering you a viewing before it goes back in the window"

Well we'll see. I've not viewed it as I don't fancy dealing with new windows/bathroom/kitchen and a silly mortgage :)

It is showing as SSTC online - as are most properties under 90k tbh. It seems that these are the ones "selling" ... I've not checked for which have really sold (and for how much) for ages.

I did plan on keeping a database of them but got kindof bored with the whole idea.

http://www.findaproperty.co.uk/agent.aspx?...=335303&photo=1

This is one I bookmarked last year, when I bookmarked it, it was up for £240k, prior to that it was up for even higher IIRC (Someone else on here was watching it beforehand) - now £200k and still sitting there, a good 4 months later.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-883...pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

That ones been up for over 9 months - wanna buy it just to get it off rightmove - Sick of looking at it!!!!

TB

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-883...pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

That ones been up for over 9 months - wanna buy it just to get it off rightmove - Sick of looking at it!!!!

TB

Thats a lot of house for £165k. You'd be lucky to get that below £200k if it were in Leicester.

I'm in no way suggesting you buy, although I'm sure your not a mug anyway. B)

Thats a lot of house for £165k. You'd be lucky to get that below £200k if it were in Leicester.

It looks like an M5 steel frame jobbie, basically one big concrete garage. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, nor would most lenders.

my solution is after the high pressure jet has been used to cut the target in half, and also to put down any rebellion by climbing toilet paper.

From experience I have found a high pressure jet in such a delicate position could cause nasty splash back.

I am trying to keep the enemy in the bowl if at all possible, its where it belongs IMHO.

Blimey what am I thinking! surely once I have tried all reasonable domestic methods I should call my landlord. I will get the wife to call him and explain the 'shituation' toute suite.