House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Ea Pressing For Price Reduction From 210k To 178k

Spoke to Evans the EA today (SW Wales) - he was really annoyed - downsizing couple had put their house on the market at 210k and put down a deposit for a new property that they were to move into -

A few months later - non-refundable deposit lost - house not sold - refusing to budge on 210k price - Evans told me that they'd have to reduce to 178k to have any hope of selling in the current market (by the way, he made the initial valuation last year - really kicking himself now).

Spoke to Evans the EA today (SW Wales) - he was really annoyed - downsizing couple had put their house on the market at 210k and put down a deposit for a new property that they were to move into -

A few months later - non-refundable deposit lost - house not sold - refusing to budge on 210k price - Evans told me that they'd have to reduce to 178k to have any hope of selling in the current market (by the way, he made the initial valuation last year - really kicking himself now).

tell him that "huw" the house in merioneth has got at least 75 like that and none of them speak welsh, and what does he think he's got to moan about....pidyn...

I had a pm from someone else on this site that someone he knows in Swansea who bought a house last year for 99K has just had an EA value it at 156K. The nutty market continues in SW Wales.

There are 150 estate agents from London coming down to Wales to sort that b@stard out. Any EA traitor that breaks the rules and suggests a price drop because of the state of the market will be kicked to death by the lads.

There are 150 estate agents from London coming down to Wales to sort that b@stard out. Any EA traitor that breaks the rules and suggests a price drop because of the state of the market will be kicked to death by the lads.

Crushed by a hundred MINI Coopers on HP.

Crushed by a hundred MINI Coopers on HP.

At this point I'll own up to refusing to let any of those stupid little minis out of a side road if I can possible help it :)