House Price Crash Forum

Celebrity Big Brother

Mr Blek

HOLA441

Anyone watching this. Its actually interesting this year!

Dennis Rodman is in there, with his extra big condoms, ready to shag anything that moves

And on the other end, you have Geroge Galloway

And inbetween are sandwiched slappers Jodie Marsh, Faria Alam et all

Interesting!

HOLA442

Anyone watching this. Its actually intesting this year!

Dennis Rodman is in there, with his extra big condoms, ready to shag anything that moves

And on the other end, you have Geroge Galloway

And inbetween are sandwiched slappers Jodie Marsh, Faria Alam et all

Interesting!

Fantastic I'm a sane balanced person......reasoning being............ I've only heard of George Galloway....................what the hell is he doing in there...............there was me thinking he was a sharp operator. :ph34r:

There again he could just be insuring he has a caste iron alibi for when Ariel Sharon pops his cloggs :rolleyes:

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Cletus VanDamme

Rodman is a 6' 8" basketball player famous for his cross dressing and wild antics. Apparently, his last GF said: "All he ever gave me was herpes" :lol:

Rodman???! is that his real name? With a name like that and a pack of extra-large trojan's he should be in my game!

HOLA446

Rodman???! is that his real name? With a name like that and a pack of extra-large trojan's he should be in my game!

This is what I know of it -

Listening to the radio they said "one person is NOT a celebrity and they must convince the rest that they really are in order to stay in the house"

So after watching Hunt for Red October (with a very grumpy Mrs 14 - she was missing valuable BB info allegedly - it was her turn on the remote and she clicks onto BB.......I knew Mr Galloway and Mr Barrymore (for the obvious reason!).....but for the life of me could not figure out who anybody else was which made 'guess the real person' even more interesting......for a whole 4 minutes until I gave up and went to bed.

HOLA447
HOLA448

well its on. (i have flatmates and have no choice)

oh god - i can feel myself getting sucked in again.

i managed to miss the whole of the last one coz i had me head stuck in HPC.

i must have had enough of you lot now ..... :lol:

HOLA449

its chantel... pmsl...

WTF!!!....who (or what) is a 'chantel'?

Honestly, I'm not being smug or anything but I have no idea what or who 'chantel' is????

....sorry.

Here's poor slater trying to grasp HTML code and free picture hosting (classixuk, I'm waiting for my update on that bit!!) and trying to work out how to do those underline thingy's.....and you lot know how to do all that AND find time to watch BB AND you know who the 'real' person is AND know who all these people are :o:o:o

Do you lot live on speed?

Dunroamin....you should be ashamed of yourself young lady....falling for such media spin - but you are female so I suppose you're allowed to watch these progs :D:D:D

....slater puts tin hat on and dives for cover at the backlash from Dunroamin!

HOLA4410

WTF!!!....who (or what) is a 'chantel'?

Honestly, I'm not being smug or anything but I have no idea what or who 'chantel' is????

....sorry.

Here's poor slater trying to grasp HTML code and free picture hosting (classixuk, I'm waiting for my update on that bit!!) and trying to work out how to do those underline thingy's.....and you lot know how to do all that AND find time to watch BB AND you know who the 'real' person is AND know who all these people are :o:o:o

Do you lot live on speed?

Dunroamin....you should be ashamed of yourself young lady....falling for such media spin - but you are female so I suppose you're allowed to watch these progs :D:D:D

....slater puts tin hat on and dives for cover at the backlash from Dunroamin!

oh slater - i would never give cheek to one of the HPC elders :P

an anyway i'm allowed to watch that shit. i'm a good little hpc'er in all other walks of life. i even just used me green tea leaves twice!!! (have taken that save up for a house in 2 years program a bit to heart :lol: ).

tea - see that on a friday night! bloody wagon :angry:

actually - i might backtrack about BB. they're all a bit plasticky and annoying. although i've said that every time .....

HOLA4411

oh slater - i would never give cheek to one of the HPC elders :P

an anyway i'm allowed to watch that shit. i'm a good little hpc'er in all other walks of life. i even just used me green tea leaves twice!!! (have taken that save up for a house in 2 years program a bit to heart :lol: ).

tea - see that on a friday night! bloody wagon :angry:

actually - i might backtrack about BB. they're all a bit plasticky and annoying. although i've said that every time .....

~slater sits back and gently strokes his long white beard thoughtfully~

Heres how old and sad I am -

The best bit of my xmas telly was watching that film with Michael Caine and Sean Connery as a couple of soldiers on the make in Afghanistan......I nearly cried it brought back so many memories of 'proper telly' for me.

It was the best thing Michael Caine ever did (apart from Get Carter) IMHO....and very nearly the best thing Sean Connery ever did too.

....and just for good measure, I made my girly sit through Zulu for 3 hours over the new year.....she was, ermmm not impressed and found numerous noisy household chores that needed doing urgently in the living room.

and lets not forget - The Italian Job. :):) Oh sweet sweet telly.

Now young lady - what does your BB offer?

HOLA4412

It was the best thing Michael Caine ever did (apart from Get Carter) IMHO....and very nearly the best thing Sean Connery ever did too.

The Man Who Would be King (or something like that)?

That is a fecking great film.

Archived