House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dames

Am I A Vip?

??????

Oh , must be I take it.

:blink:

It says if you are or not under your name i.e

HPC Regular

Group: VIP Member

Member No.: 85

Guest consa

It says if you are or not under your name i.e

HPC Regular

Group: VIP Member

Member No.: 85

You can change the "HPC Regular" if you want, just go to your profile and put in whatever you want, I had "**** VIP Admin" (now I have put ******) but this got removed by the biased moderators here for no reason and I have always refrained from advertising my site here unlike other posters, also I have done my bit to help where needed

??????

Oh , must be I take it.

:blink:

I doubt I am.. even tho I've started threads in the past. I'm just a big lurker.. and am on most of the forums I visit. :ph34r:

You can change the "HPC Regular" if you want, just go to your profile and put in whatever you want, I had "**** VIP Admin" (now I have put ******) but this got removed by the biased moderators here for no reason and I have always refrained from advertising my site here unlike other posters, also I have done my bit to help where needed

Consa, I can't see where this option is in the profile settings.

arrrg eh consa ..... you just ruined the mystery of me heckler status now :rolleyes:

:lol:

quick posting test ... :unsure:

Hmm, so I can't start new threads either :angry:

Nope you gotta be VIP mate. :P:P:P:P

Hmmm, Just came back to have a looksee. What's the 'official' criteria for being a 'ViP' ??

VIP doesnt exist anymore, theres a couple of pinned threads on the main section explaining what it all means, in short.. When someone who is a New Member posts a new topic it gets approved by one of the mods before it goes to the forum that way trolls cant mess up the board.

There is also a pinned thread which allows you to request that you get put into the members group. Because you are a new member it may take a while for your thread you start to become visible on the forum. Normal postings are not not affected.

Its all there though in the pinned threads and they explain stuff better than me.