House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

underpressuretobuy

Derren Brown The Heist On Now!

450v electric shots!

I know, that experiment was horrible the first time around but I never realised that the results of the experiment showed that "over 50% of people would administer a lethal electric shock just because a man in a white coat told them to" - as Derren puts it.

Although this subject doesn't directly relate to house prices Derren always raises issues regarding subliminal messages and authority that do have somenthing to say in relation to what people are told by the media.

OMG. How many of those that did the robbery will get sacked! :lol:

Did you see the guy that didn't go through with it though, he was clearly thinking about it and his comment afterwards that stealing money from the bank of engalnd isn't like stealing sweets from a shop, sounds to me like he thought about it quite a lot, where he would go with the money etc. etc. Is that worse than the others acting on impulse because they had been 'programmed' to? Or am I just reading too much into this?

Did you see the guy that didn't go through with it though, he was clearly thinking about it and his comment afterwards that stealing money from the bank of engalnd isn't like stealing sweets from a shop, sounds to me like he thought about it quite a lot, where he would go with the money etc. etc. Is that worse than the others acting on impulse because they had been 'programmed' to? Or am I just reading too much into this?

With Derren Brown you can never be quite sure. Remember his Russian Roulette? apparently he palmed the bullet.

It was very interesting. I couldn't stop laughing when the chaps in suits kept stealing items!!!

:lol:

It was very interesting. I couldn't stop laughing when the chaps in suits kept stealing items!!!

:lol:

You would have thought the suits would have worked out that if they all went into the same shop one after the other the assistants would catch on.

I loved the guy who just asked if he could have the packet of Orbit - just because you've been on a motivational seminar doesn't mean the whole world has suddenly gone stupid! Derren would have got away with it though.