House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

The Financial Darwin Awards

We all know and love the Darwin Awards, well is it not about time someone setup a similar award for housing and financial sucides, accidents, and the just down right bizzare and plain stooopid financial transactions?

Who's with me on this one? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We all know and love the Darwin Awards, well is it not about time someone setup a similar award for housing and financial sucides, accidents, and the just down right bizzare and plain stooopid financial transactions?

Who's with me on this one? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am! But I think you'll need to wait for the end of this whole debt and house price bubble unravelling thingy. Come back in a couple of years with your dynamic website ready and waiting...

shakerbaby. this is the 2nd 'awards' thread you have made this week.

are you working for ITV ?

are you going to have a top 100 threads countdown..?

Edited by right_freds_dead

shakerbaby. this is the 2nd 'awards' thread you have made this week.

are you working for ITV ?

are you going to have a top 100 threads countdown..?

I think a "BTL landlord big brother" would be better. Watch them all sell the big brother house to each other, rent it from each other, with the current owner panicking to evict his tenants so he can sell it back to them for profit after the weekly task of putting down some lino in the new MFI kitchen. The one with the most profit wins a huge mortgage at the end.

Edited by Adam

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In the wonderful world we live in everyone demonstrates their success by ending up with a HUGE mortgage! :lol:

Nah, that'll be too easy. Surely in addition you need a mass of CC debt and the positively blinkered view that everything is going well.