House Price Crash Forum

Mr Smith

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

His reply on the forum suggests what I have suspected. He's a weather forecaster who will only tell you the weather RIGHT NOW.

Also, for one frightening moment, I thought you guys might have been perverting that poor chap's forum with your recession-and-crash-nonsense once again.... :lol::ph34r:

HOLA444

Today I learned that I am not, in fact, a bear. A bear is something completely different.

Oh GOD!!! As of this instant, I relinquish my bear status as well!!!....so what are we then, mega?

(Not that there's anything wrong with being a...bear :ph34r::lol: )

Cheers

HOLA445

Here's a good thread from that forum.

http://www.economicsuk.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=2

From someone called WakeyWakey

"I am not in any way an Economics expert but I do know the simple facts.

I have been offered a mortgage for £190,000..... This is not far off 8x my salary!

If I were to take this mortgage I would financially screw myself over....

I think that a crash is happening right now and when the VI spin can spin no more the general public might just have the chance to see the facts...

18 Months house price decline and now 0.1% increase..... So over the last 18 Months whe re abouts were the press reports? Now there is a 0.1% increase the press are all over it spinning the web! I think the bears are just starting and god bless them because they are the only thing that keeps some reality in this stupid economy of ours!"

Anyone from here posting on there? It looks a bit bear, sorry bare. :D

HOLA446

Here's a good thread from that forum.

http://www.economicsuk.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=2

From someone called WakeyWakey

"I am not in any way an Economics expert but I do know the simple facts.

I have been offered a mortgage for £190,000..... This is not far off 8x my salary!

If I were to take this mortgage I would financially screw myself over....

I think that a crash is happening right now and when the VI spin can spin no more the general public might just have the chance to see the facts...

18 Months house price decline and now 0.1% increase..... So over the last 18 Months whe re abouts were the press reports? Now there is a 0.1% increase the press are all over it spinning the web! I think the bears are just starting and god bless them because they are the only thing that keeps some reality in this stupid economy of ours!"

Anyone from here posting on there? It looks a bit bear, sorry bare. :D

I think it was a very good post that I am very proud of ;)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

i've posted a bland(ish) query on his site...give him enough rope and all that. :lol:

seriously the guy didn't have to set his site up and a flash mobbing by the HPC massive might persuade him to pull it, on the grounds that the posts aren't up to his no doubt high academic standards :P

softly, softly catchee monkey...