House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thomasthetanker

Immigration Policy

He claimed Brazilian girls were treated most favourably by staff who would allow them to stay twice as long in Britain as their male counterparts.

can't beat a nice brazilian, especially if it's trimmed every week :)

On a serious note, however, imagine this kind of behaviour when ID cards are required to do anything. This is exactly the kind of corruption that always occurs when government officials get too much power. It will always be abused by some/many.

"Sleep with me and you can get your operation."

"Your ID card doesn't appear to be valid. Sleep with me and I'll sort it out."

Mingers out, Fitt'uns in

Yes, and I'll bet the civil servants engaging in this disgraceful behaviour are none too attractive either. Greasy haired, chubby desk jockeys to a man I'll wager.

New immigration policy

Should have started this years ago in my opinion

Think it was first tried in that Ali G film

Mingers out, Fitt'uns in

"There are clearly established systems for staff to raise any concerns that they may have with working practices within their team and to take the issue further if they feel it is necessary."

:lol::rolleyes::lol::lol:

[wiping away the tears] Oh what a classic quote - I'll frame that one. The pathetic thing is that the sad pathetic little b@stard probably believes it himself. In my workplace there is a procedure for dealing with all sorts of complaints about abuse but nobody in their right mind would dream of attempting to use them to address blatant nepotism and favoritism, p!ss-takers on long term sick leave and general incompetent w@ankers who the real workers have to carry because the boss knows their dad. British public bureaucracy is infested with corruption from top to bottom. No wonder the nationalised industries lost so much money.