House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Illuminati

Illuminati is synonymous with “New World Order” and are the banker to the BoE

Much of what is written about this secret sect seems to have some credibility IMHO.

Google “Illuminati” and you will get 2,820,000 links, are all these people mad or could it be that they are ahead of the game and know something we don’t

All_Seeing_Eye_Large.jpg

Illuminati is synonymous with “New World Order” and are the banker to the BoE

Much of what is written about this secret sect seems to have some credibility IMHO.

Google “Illuminati” and you will get 2,820,000 links, are all these people mad or could it be that they are ahead of the game and know something we don’t

All_Seeing_Eye_Large.jpg

I think without doubt there are groups who control the various economies to make money and to control the population. It was ever thus? Think about how religion has controlled people this last millenia or two? Especially the Catholics. Live your life as we tell you or you will get hellfire and damnation.....

There are people behind every government, who are meant to represent the people, who manipulate the politicians, I mean, who IS really in charge in Britain?

www.rense.com is a good site if you like to see everything from a conspiratorial angle.

The world is not what it seems....

Frank

im not so sure.

the uk notes have dafticons on those, but its no conspiracy.

its an old masonic symbol and so was formed into the banknotes.

i think we may be run by a financial banking order, but not individual.

i dont think there is a secret world club where they meet and decide the fate of millions.

Rubbish. The world's financial system may be dominated by global banks and financial institutions, but these are not secret. They are listed companies.

The peddlers of conspiracy theories lack the intelligence to understand our modern financial system and thus proclaim what they fail to understand to be "secret".

There is no smoke-filled room in which the destiny of mankind is decided. The reality is more profane. Every individual and every organisation, whether financial or not, seeks to improve its own wealth at the expense of others. It's called capitalism. One may or may not agree with it, but it's not a conspiracy.

Bubbleprickers right. It's not a big conspiracry it's just all down to how the world system is dominated in this day & age by good old fashioned capitalism. No sytems perfect.

But still preferable to Karl Marx and his nonsense where everyone gets dragged down to the same low level. (Equality my a**!)

You just wait til erranta gets see's this thread :)

Personally i think the illuminati dont carry the clout that they used to.

I don't really agree with Bubble Pricker's dismissal, but I feel that talk of secret conspiracies and "the illuminati" make it easy to dismiss the concept that the general public are the playthings of a very few rich and powerful individuals/families. So while there is no doubt that the "sheeple" are for "fleecing", dressing it up in anti-semetic or lizard-people type madness makes it easy for your average punter to reject.

I was gob-smacked by the "Money Trust" documentary which I was directed to by this very forum. The problem is I have no idea how to distil its dense 3hr 30min analysis into something I can communicate to my friends without seeming like a mentalist. Then I realise that if you accept the basic and simple truth - that during depression/recession wealth doesn't disappear but simply flows back to banks - the next logical step is to wonder if the so called business cycle really is accidental.

I have no doubt that a few mega rich families manipulated events on a global scale to ensure their dominance of the worlds financial system. I also have no doubt that forging this dominance was indeed a conspiracy as we know it, in that a group of people got together, agreed on a course of action and manipulated the public with spin, smoke and mirrors to make it a reality. History records ongoing struggles by politicians in both the UK and USA against the manipulations of the money lenders, which ultimately were lost. However, popular history has been skewed to cover this up, hence everyone will tell you that the Amercian Civil was was about slavery when in seems in fact that is was primarily about America cutting ties with the Bank of England and hence p*ssing of the same VIP's (Why, its enough to make you wonder if the Gulf War II was about liberating the Iraqi people after all!).

Anyway, god bless the internet. Cos whilst it may be home to lies, deception and unregulated nonsense, it really is no more so than, say, Fox News (right wing mouth piece of media mogul that it is). Use it with an open mind, and due consideration of the sources and eventually the truth will out.

:D

Edited by geneer

There was a very interesting documentary about this on TV about a week ago. I think it was called Tombraider?

Cheers,

Tim.

Haha. Timbo has very concisely proven my point.

In the days of modern media, where information is controlled by a few, it is possible to conceive that the Illuminati are indeed a club trying to control and manipulate global events. However, I don't believe that people ae actually clever enough to do that effectively, and whilst there are groups who try and succeed to influence political and financial institutions, their ultimate power is limited. Our current boom bust way of living is quite simply down to the fact that the majority of people are greedy and stupid, if there are people out there far-sighted and smart enough to take advantage of the sheeple, then who can blame them.

In the days of modern media, where information is controlled by a few, it is possible to conceive that the Illuminati are indeed a club trying to control and manipulate global events. However, I don't believe that people ae actually clever enough to do that effectively, and whilst there are groups who try and succeed to influence political and financial institutions, their ultimate power is limited. Our current boom bust way of living is quite simply down to the fact that the majority of people are greedy and stupid, if there are people out there far-sighted and smart enough to take advantage of the sheeple, then who can blame them.

Maybe so. Seems to me that the real conspiracies might well have ended when the conspirators got what they wanted i.e. the formation of the BofE and the Federal reserve. Government and Corporations may well have picked up the baton whilst the big banks sat back and coined it it. However the formation of international banks like the WTO, IMF etc and the ongoing fleecing of the 3rd world makes me think otherwise. There are plenty of investigations that look at the discontinuity between the institutions stated objectives and the devestating ground level results of their actions. Could this not be classed as conspiracy?

In any event, it seems that there is a global house price bubble going on, and yet the money lenders are still willing to give massive mortgages to overextended and often fraudulent applicants. Why they do so in what on the face of it appears to be a hugely high risk situation is beyond me. Will the banks benefit when the bubble bursts?

No they are not.

for gods sake..

Easy cheap borrowing.. Quick and easy money and the short term memory when thrown in with clever media manipulation.. are responsible for the bubble..

Is it media manipulation.. or is it just simple mis-understanding?

You just wait til erranta gets see's this thread :)

Eh, eh??

I was studying Higher Dimensional Antiprisms in the 5th dimension :rolleyes:

Illuminati - scary tactics, half truths, cover-ups etc

Hiding the morass of corruption in the higher echelons of our society's Police, Judges, Government members, Media etc all linked together by the Masonic pledge to "always support a fellow member" - even if you lie under oath in court.

What film have you seen recently which includes a PHOENIX??

Hiding the morass of corruption in the higher echelons of our society's Police, Judges, Government members, Media etc all linked together by the Masonic pledge to "always support a fellow member" - even if you lie under oath in court.

Thats weird thats just what I was thinking. :P:P:P:blink:

No they are not.

for gods sake..

Easy cheap borrowing.. Quick and easy money and the short term memory when thrown in with clever media manipulation.. are responsible for the bubble..

Is it media manipulation.. or is it just simple mis-understanding?

Yep, there has been plent of easy and cheap borrowing in the past too. And plenty of crashes as currency was withdrawn and debts were called in. Allowing the same banks that caused them to buy up land at peanuts.

Check out the attached link (been on this forum before) before making your judgement.

It is documented fact that conspirancy and manipulation took place in the past. Why not now?

http://www.themoneymasters.com/

heres a few non-copyright quotes form a succession of US presidents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. -Thomas Jefferson

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. -James Madison

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. -Andrew Jackson

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. -Abraham Lincoln

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the MTV culture of today knows more than the great men of the past!

I'll go back to my original point - that talk of massive conspiracies like the "illuminati" make it easier for the average joe to dismiss or discredit any assertion that conspiracies, in the simple form of a few powerful and clever individuals, do and have existed.

I would ask again.....who benefits if the global housing bubble bursts?

Edited by geneer

Rubbish. The world's financial system may be dominated by global banks and financial institutions, but these are not secret. They are listed companies.

The peddlers of conspiracy theories lack the intelligence to understand our modern financial system and thus proclaim what they fail to understand to be "secret".

There is no smoke-filled room in which the destiny of mankind is decided. The reality is more profane. Every individual and every organisation, whether financial or not, seeks to improve its own wealth at the expense of others. It's called capitalism. One may or may not agree with it, but it's not a conspiracy.

I wouldn't be so sure BP,it seems pretty obvious that human society is destined to be shaped like an ant/bee colony,and as such would need a hierarchy somewhat similar in order to function effectively.

the banks/government are merely the drones,now who/what is the queen?

Eh, eh??

I was studying Higher Dimensional Antiprisms in the 5th dimension :rolleyes:

HARRY POTTER IS A MASON???????????????

"i dont think there is a secret world club where they meet and decide the fate of millions."

You don't think that, others do. I dunno who is right but I definitely smell a rat, unfortuantely, by the time my personal jury returns it's verdict, I'll prob have been f****ed over a million times and will be stumbling blindly along with all the other sheep. When all your energy goes into living in fear of the sheepdog and it's handler, your power is taken away. I'm sure 'they' (if they exist) know that and would have been practising the principle for many, many years. Cue religion. These days religion isn't enough to keep us all in our boxes, we now live in fear of a myriad of stuff.

Anyway, even if it is so that the few control the masses - what do you do? Set fire to yourself in protest? As if anyone would care (well, I guess it might piss off the morgtage lender a bit).

:ph34r:

Fact is that our governments are not being truthful with the people they are supposed to represent so it’s no surprise that people suspect foul play

Trouble is it’s not easy to filter out the truth from the lies but many (not all) of the items reported by Alex Jones stand up to scrutiny and are well documented via public records and mainstream media reports.

Do you not see how the true state of the housing market is being deliberately engineered by the media cooperating with big business, MP's, Vi's, do you think it all ends with just housing.

i dont think there is a secret world club where they meet and decide the fate of millions.

There is though...its called the Bilderberg Group.

The existence of the groups annual meetings an open secret, the subject of their discussions and decisions are unknown. Oh, and the group by its international status is unregulated by any kind of governing body - in effect answerable only to themselves. Donald Rumsfeld & Paul Wolfowitz, Neo-con architects of the bush administration and big fat liars are members of the group, so chances are they're not discussing world peace. Isn't that more worrying than the "Illuminati".

No worries justice, despite the terminology you might well be right.

Edited by geneer

"do you think it all ends with just housing. "

Of course it doesn't! The thing is, the more you listen to all of the opinions and theories, the more confusing it all gets - like 'what the f*** is it all about!?"

Who do you believe? Should you believe anyone - my conclusion (for today) is that you can never believe anything until you have direct experience/knowledge of it. After all, that's how religion has done so well as a controlling mechanism -'Don't question this! Just believe or God will be very cross with you!' - word of God, my ass! (I can just a couple of sniggering guys writing it down).

Maybe the human race are just ultimately a mass of control freaks and because it's easier to control the remote and the new juicer you got given at Xmas, some of us are content with that. Whilst others have more sinister aspirations? :unsure:

Maybe the human race are just ultimately a mass of control freaks and because it's easier to control the remote and the new juicer you got given at Xmas, some of us are content with that. Whilst others have more sinister aspirations? :unsure:

got it about right there.ultimately we would all like to be in control.

...but in order to have control,other spheres need to be controlled.

this is how bullying/being bullied.......over confidence/depression occur.

you can't really have one without the other....what we are seeing now is the very worst control-freakery coming to the surface in order to dominate all it surrounds.

.....but,as with ant/bee colonies the queen gets stung to death by her own workers and new swarms emerge.....this is how it will end(or begin)

"you can't really have one without the other....what we are seeing now is the very worst control-freakery coming to the surface in order to dominate all it surrounds.

.....but,as with ant/bee colonies the queen gets stung to death by her own workers and new swarms emerge.....this is how it will end(or begin)"

This is very true from the microsm outwards, seems like a natural law to it, but whereas in, say, a family situ where you havean overbearing, manipulative father/mother/brother/sister control freak - a crash occurs (generally) pretty quickly, and the pissed of siblings/kids piss off out of that environment as soon as poss...and start their own set up (hopefully with some life affirming, heartwarming lessons learned and break the cycle!) <_< , with our position as a the tiniest of cogs in a big bad bad world, it can take, literally, forever. The odds and the machinery are well stacked against us. But at least we're pondering it, and mass pondering can defintely rattle the most solid of cages, which is one good reason for this forum and what is said and expressed. I don't want a hpc just because it would be financially good for me, but because it will (hopefully) shake people up regarding a whole lot of other lies , spin, bullying, using and manipulating that makes up this joyful planet we live on!

Just wish it would hurry up :blink:

geneer

I can tell you have researched the subject and and I’m sure we would argue on some points, at least you know what you are talking about.

There was a very interesting documentary about this on TV about a week ago. I think it was called Tombraider?

Yes it’s a bit like explaining to my little boy where babies come from

He smiles when I tell him but I can tell he does not believe me but he does love watching Tombraider just like you. Seems you two have a lot in common

Now if you have nothing Intelligent to say about the subject then don't you think it's time for you to go bed now

Errant

“Illuminati - scary tactics, half truths, cover-ups etc”

could always be spin and lies with laws to silence the public whilst we tax them to death.

No one is going to give you knowledge on a plate, you must learn and then make a guess as to what side you want to play on.

Jack Chilli

“Of course it doesn't! The thing is, the more you listen to all of the opinions and theories, the more confusing it all gets - like 'what the f*** is it all about!?"

You are on the right tracks ! just question all you are told and it goes without saying that you SHOULD QUESTION WHAT I SAY and do the research yourself but watch out for disinformation and we all know who’s best when it comes to that.

oracle

I can see your deep from your comments but I suspect that you like me can hardly believe what’s being uncovered once you start looking. New perspective on life I thinks

Edited by Justice

"Illuminati ideas are for those who would rather believe conspiricy theories than get on with making something of their own lives"

Maybe that's true, but it could equally be argued that a sentiment like yours would feed straight into the hands of anyone wishing to manipulate. That kind of thought would be so welcome, that's the tune I'd hope my sheep would be baa'ing to themselves and others if I was attempting to contrive and to control for my own benefit. Don't cheats just love it when their wives/employees/friends who attempt to uncover the truth behind a deception give up and then remonstrate how paranoid they are and that they are so sorry, usually because the truth of discovering would just be too horrible for them to have to deal with. It takes a bit of bravery to question sometimes. To just accept stuff?.....well. you tell me what that is? Me, I'm not accepting anything, but I will continue to question. To arrive at your conclusion that, hey, perhaps I'm not making a proper go at my life (like you imply you are doing - and well done you!) Is just a bit patronising, wouldn't you say? :)