House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slater14

Building A Decent Ebay Page - I'll Pay Cash

Hey guys...happy new year!

Right, here goes -

You've probably noticed I've not posted up much in the last few months....I've had a bit of free time on my hands so I thought I'd get rid of some surplus furniture I use for the properties through eBay.

One thing sort of led to another and what d'you know! slaters got himself another income stream!!!

Heres my problem - this stuff is doing not too bad at all (after getting the transport, warehousing, couple of staff and supply sorted) but I need the eBay page to look slick and smart. I dont want a massive website (at the moment!) but I do want the page to have a nice clean 'feel'.

One thing I'm not is a computer whizz.

I've seen some beautiful pages out there and want to know how much it would cost to build an eBay page so that I could 'copy & paste' each advert onto it time and time again.

....you never know, one of you guys might want a bit of cash for the new year!!!!

If you can point me to someone who does this sort of thing or fancy it yourself let me know.

MODS - not sure if this is the right place, delete or send to another place if you need to.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Send classixUK a PM he`s a very clever youngster and tell him Charlie says he`s to give you a discount. ;)

Send classixUK a PM he`s a very clever youngster and tell him Charlie says he`s to give you a discount. ;)

Nice one Charlie. I'll get onto him.

....Happy New year mate.

LOL at Google for free templates!

You must have read my mind, I've just written that as an option in my PM!

I've made you a quick template Slater and have PM'ed you with the link.

Hey Charlie, thanks for recommending me! Seeing as he mentioned you I told him that no financial payment was neccessary but that Charlie may like a new pipe and slippers if he finds one on eBay :lol: !

what's the shop called?

We thought you had left us all for some gastly rabbit hot pot.

We thought you had left us all for some gastly rabbit hot pot.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the pointers Mr Bleck. I had a look at the Google 'free eBay page' and there was some pretty decent examples but I think they were just giving you general pointers on coding and the like (or they were too generic) for my stuff.

BUT.....classixuk has come through with an outstanding page for me - its stunning (I'm not kidding) :):):)

I sent him my eBay username and he came back with EXACTLY what I imagined it should look like!!! I dont know what classix does for a living but it should definitley be in this field.

Shaker....

I'm going to keep my username private for now.

I want to build up the new page and get some good stuff up there, then you can click my feedback to see my old rubbish listings (and they are absolutley horrible!)....then you can see the new improved ones.

.....I think you might notice a teeny weeny bit of a difference after classix got his hands on it!

Charlie -

Thanks for the tip on classix. The guy is outstanding!...FREE pipes and slippers all round!! :D:D

brownnoser.gif:lol::lol::huh:

bugger off!

You're just showing off now..... I dont even know where to get the little extra smiley faces from!

Hers a true story for you -

I sent my accountant an email 2 years back and he phoned me up and asked who 'taught' me how to use a computer :o:huh::huh: Maybe that will give you some idea of how computer literate I am!!......I also managed to operate Sage Line50 within 5 weeks (and thats a nightmare!) but it did save me over a grand a year on accounting fees so I sort of had a vested interest in learning that ;)

When you lot do that underline thing then you click the underline it takes you to another website.....I dont even know how that works!!!!..... its like the devils magic to me.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

When you lot do that underline thing then you click the underline it takes you to another website.....I dont even know how that works!!!!..... its like the devils magic to me.

If you want to learn how to do it PM me. I will give very clear step by step instructions.

Dames ask me, and now he posting the bloody things everwhere, he also confessed at being a thicko. When you discover how easy it is you will bang your head against the wall. :rolleyes:

Devil be damned. Old Nick was surplus to requirement long b4 they started selling off churches (tho I've never seen him on ebay.)

A picture paints a thousand words. Please say when you are done with it as my attachment space is running low. Cheers.

Devil be damned. Old Nick was surplus to requirement long b4 they started selling off churches (tho I've never seen him on ebay.)

A picture paints a thousand words. Please say when you are done with it as my attachment space is running low. Cheers.

Test -

Here goes.....

Does it work? - here

Oh my word!! I've just tried it and it works :D:D yay for me!

Thanks for that Sledge.

If I keep going at this rate Bill Gates will have a bit of competition on his hands!!!