House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyLaw

E-bay Shenanigans

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&Category=47103

Wonder how this works then? :blink:

As the property market is slowing down and properties are showing signs of de-valuation Estate Agents are already finding it difficult to sell properties all over the country!

Although they try and tell us that the property market is levelling out, the truth is that it is slowly beginning to crash and many people will be left with negative equity.

There will be plenty of companies trying to lend you more money or buy your house for peanuts!

Our company are offering you the only way to sell your house to ensure that you get the full going value of your house no fear of people pulling out at the last minute no worry about surveys and we even pay the stamp duty for the buyer.

WE CAN HELP!

:lol::lol::lol:

"We will email you info on what to do to sell your property 100% Market Value In 12 Weeks Guaranteed!"

£200 email - oh how i laugh

:lol:

EDITED:

Previously it was

"For 99p we will email you info on what to do to sell your property 100% Market Value In 12 Weeks Guaranteed!"

Someone has eluded to the fact that you need to phone a premium rate number ( £3 apparentl)

EDITED AGAIN:

and before that it was

"For 50p we can put you in touch with the people that want to HELP YOU!"

Edited by theChuz

Now when this type of stuff is hitting Ebay Joe Public must really be seeing that something is wrong.

I like this bit

We will email you info on what to do to sell your property 100% Market Value In 12 Weeks Guaranteed!

I'd guarantee to buy someone's property for 100% of it's market value.

Just my idea idea of it's market value and the vendor's idea may differ slightly.

Edited by BandWagon

Scam or What !!!

Check the guys feeback .... One of their purchasers ....

Requires phoning a Premium Rate line not mentioned in ad. No response to query.

Reply by 21greentarasquad: Call only costs £3.00 Only charge involved! and there was no query ever received

Says it all to me

;)

Things must be getting tight, ebay has hundreds of poor souls selling photographs of their wives in various poses. And if that is not enough, students are selling the same sort of photographs to get through university.

I notice the "seller" is based in my home town of Redditch (newtown=dump). I'm wondering if it's anybody I know. I can think of one or two chancers who'd pull some bullsh1t like this.