House Price Crash Forum

Florida Shooting

Freeholder

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Yet again I hear about world events first on here.

Just checked BBC News, nothing.

One Fivelive bulletin this morning worded the Ansbach story in such a way that made it sound that if he had been let into the music festival he would not have blown himself up. Made it sound as if he only blew himself up because he had been refused entry and was being persecuted.

HOLA446

One Fivelive bulletin this morning worded the Ansbach story in such a way that made it sound that if he had been let into the music festival he would not have blown himself up. Made it sound as if he only blew himself up because he had been refused entry and was being persecuted.

Maybe he's like the professor in the Secret Agent; he always walks around with an armed bomb in his coat.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

More than one shooter is not good - not that one is. But it immediately moves it from, dare I say it, a deranged lone wolf to some kind of co-ordinated terrorist attack.

A pack of lone wolves

HOLA4412

More than one shooter is not good - not that one is. But it immediately moves it from, dare I say it, a deranged lone wolf to some kind of co-ordinated terrorist attack.

A wait and see one IMO, American kids do attack their own schools sometimes.

If they're called Mohammed or Ali then yes it's islamic nutjobs again.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

socalled.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

They have detained one person.

A kid's disco sounds more like the sort of thing that another teen would do as we have seen, so often, in the US in the past.

Very sad.

HOLA4417

They have detained one person.

A kid's disco sounds more like the sort of thing that another teen would do as we have seen, so often, in the US in the past.

Very sad.

If this had been Europe the fact they had detained a non-Middle Eastern guy would have been immediately released, no question. I guess the same pc considerations are not in operation in the US and it probably will be an indigenous angry teenager.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

2 Victims named

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-fort-myers-nightclub-attack-victims-identified-latest-news-club-blu-a7155106.html

The two victims were among the 16 youths, aged between 12 and 27, who were injured just after midnight when parents arrived to pick up their children.

The shooting occured in the car park:

So who brought the weapon/s ?

Who did the firing?

Previous shooting last year at a Fort Myers event:

The last mass shooting in Fort Myers took place on 17 October 2015, when one person was killed and six others were injured when guns were fired during a Halloween-themed event called ZombiCon.

HOLA4423

Slightly off topic but a friend was telling me about how the islamists in Bataclan tortured the victims and I didn't believe him but then I googled...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

Did anyone else miss this suppressed news?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived