House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Hillary Clinton Nods, And Nods, And Nods.... 406 Times.

Watching her nodding was doing my head in so I Googled "Hillary Clinton Nods" and amongst many other things I found this...... http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287512-clinton-nods-406-times-during-sanders-endorsement-speech

What is it with that woman? Nodding, clapping, cheering :rolleyes:.

Given a choice between her and Trump, Trump would have my vote.

I am wondering if there is more bad news for Hilary, being held back for the momentby hackers. The latest email releases cause maximum embarrasment for the Democrats, but it is early in the presidential campaign. I wonder if Hilary's illegal servers were hacked? Perhaps hackers have more dirt to dish, and I have just noted that Zerohedge thinks the same way. Stuff might be published at an 'appropriate' time in the Presidential campaign.

As for Trump, he is getting a free ride from the hackers... so far? Maybe hackers are keeping their powder dry until 'their' man becomes President. Is Trump owned ?

I am sure, by the nature of their characters, that both Clinton and trump have plenty of skeletons in cupboards.