House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Richard Guthar Filmed French Nice Truck Attack And German Mcdonalds Attack

He filmed the main footage of the truck running over people, and also the man shooting outside McDonalds,

Amazing coincidence, or is he a time traveller or another conspiracy?

He filmed the main footage of the truck running over people, and also the man shooting outside McDonalds,

Amazing coincidence, or is he a time traveller or another conspiracy?

Sounds a bit Shakespearian - a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

Or do I mean Byzantine?

I would hazard a guess that as a journalist he trawls for social media images and then brings them into the mainstream media realm and puts his name on the reportage. Jumps in a car/helicopter to be 'on the spot' as soon as possible.

+ 1 Rt or BBc interviewed the bloke that filmed the footage of the Nice attack in the OP and it was not Guthar if anyone has 9 hours to spare

I would hazard a guess that as a journalist he trawls for social media images and then brings them into the mainstream media realm and puts his name on the reportage. Jumps in a car/helicopter to be 'on the spot' as soon as possible.

Surely if MOSSAD was behind this, they would have the brains to give the people offering eye witness accounts different names.

The guy in the video just focused in on the name Richard Gutjahr without knowing all of the context of the report.

Do we go round saying, oh my god, who is the Frank Gardener? He is linked to all these terrorist events!! This cannot be a coincidence!! (Well maybe some nutters do say that)