House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Man In Germany Arrested After Killing One Woman, Injured Two Others

The man's name is reported to be Tomas Schmidt. Of German heritage, he has a history of depression and is known to be on anti-depressants. No link between him and Islam has been established and his motives for the attacks are as yet unclear.

It's just murder then, not a 'rampage'.

If I murder somone with a knife in the street it's not a rampage is it? I'm sorry, but rampage to me implies mulitple deaths - probably 5+ - in a short space of time.

Injured two others Errol. I think that counts.

I note that these "brave" muslim warriors tend to go for women. With that beard then even with that name he's a convert.

It's just murder then, not a 'rampage'.

If I murder somone with a knife in the street it's not a rampage is it? I'm sorry, but rampage to me implies mulitple deaths - probably 5+ - in a short space of time.

Running around waving two machetes at people resulting in one dead and two other hospitalised is a rampage. I can't believe that you are being pedantic about this at this time.

Police just confirmed that he is a Syrian migrant who had recently entered Germany.

So it looks like that is going to be the first refugee IS related killing in German soil. Wonder when this will be a weekly occurrence?

Already in one week in Germany we have had 3 "Amoklaufers", even though one didnt kill anyone, and one was for non IS reasons, that is some record, but could it get worse?