House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Munich Gunman

Whilst he might have shouted some islamic remarks, it looks like the Munich gunman was a very troubled, very bullied young man who eventually just snapped.

I get the impression that he considered himself German but had been repeatedly bullied by others in his school who told him that he was not German. Years of physical and mental bullying and then he just snapped.

I am a tad confused though. Some reports say that he had been bullied for 7 years whilst other reports say he had only been in Germany for 2 years.

Were the teenagers he murdered in MacDs the ones who allegedly bullied him?

Or have I just bought into misdirection by the German govt and media.

I don't think we'll be told the truth.

The media will play up the bullying and Brevik fascination and play down any islamic motivation.

That his family was from Iran and so presumably Shia, the intelligent branch of islam that ISIS would happily wipe out, certainly leans me to the theory of the bullied schoolboy having his day of revenge.

The comments on all sites I've been on largely disagree with the Breivik false flag unsurprisingly.

The BBC referring to him as David tells me all I need to know.