How To Survive A Hpc Crash.

GloomMonger

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

We are back!

So?.......HOW did you survive it?!

i.e. what did you do with all that newly found free time? or was it, for some, spent sitting on the floor, knees up against your chin, endlessly biting your nails in a state of despair and near nervous breakdown? :D

HOLA445
HOLA446

So?.......HOW did you survive it?!

i.e. what did you do with all that newly found free time? or was it, for some, spent sitting on the floor, knees up against your chin, endlessly biting your nails in a state of despair and near nervous breakdown? :D

Repeatedly pressing F5.

HOLA447

Christ that was a horrific couple of days, wasn't it.

I had nobody to listen to me slag off women or generally feel sorry for myself. I actually read a book I was that desperate.

Very happy to be back with my dysfunctional family.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Would that be, not being indoors tied to a keyboard, by actually getting exposed to unfamiliar natural daylight?

I was unable to check the thread to find out the ideal dosage but remembered it was a lot so ate three bottles' worth of high dosage pills to be on the safe side.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I went to Geordie land for another day session. Love the place.

And the nick of the burds walking about at 2 in the afternoon. Ooft. Double ooft.

Durty tattoo burd heaven. :)

HOLA4415

Seems I'm unable to edit my posts from before the rapture - just posting here to see if I can edit this one.

Why, yes I can. Seems my pre-rapture life has been crystallised though, which is a bit of a bugger for my plan of making bold economic predictions, then going back and editing my posts later so everybody thinks I was right.

HOLA4416

Just so you know Fubra is moving on to a more secure form of the forum software. It is proving more complex than they thought it would be. They have left the old software up just now but will be moving over gradually during the week hopefully at night when it will be less noticeable.

The developers are trying their best to minimise the impact.

HOLA4417

Just so you know Fubra is moving on to a more secure form of the forum software. It is proving more complex than they thought it would be. They have left the old software up just now but will be moving over gradually during the week hopefully at night when it will be less noticeable.

Cheers for the update.

HOLA4418

I'm glad this forum is back. I thought it had been closed!

Over the weekend I've been looking around for another forum where I can keep up to date with what's going on in the world and read interesting info on a variety of subjects but couldn't find one.

HOLA4419

I went to Geordie land for another day session. Love the place.

And the nick of the burds walking about at 2 in the afternoon. Ooft. Double ooft.

Durty tattoo burd heaven. :)

Haha welcome. Have as many as you like, not like we are running low.....

HOLA4420

For the tin-foil hatted amongst you, the first thoughts playing on my mind were of the takedowns of various Dark Market sites. Once owned by Law Enforcement, the sites would be "Down for Maintenance" while all the players were rounded up and shipped off to the Clink (or turned to become snitches in any Silk Road 2.0 style phoenix acts).

But then I remembered, it's just a place to discuss house prices, moan about the duplicity of women, and identify old postcards found in attics - rather than the birthplace of revolution.

HOLA4421

Thanks for that. Always nice to know what is going on.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Haha welcome. Have as many as you like, not like we are running low.....

One of my guilty pleasures.

And wearing ridiculous 6 inch heels early afternoon. I'm in love.

I know I shouldn't like them but I can't help it.

Archived