House Price Crash Forum

its probably the estate agents car. A lot of difference noted between picture 1 and 2 though.

The house is only 50k. How can you MEW a 50k home for a porsche?

Agent is probably trying to say: look how safe it is - i can park a porsche in teh drive and it doesnt get touched for a minute while i stand next to it or Look it ok to buy this house if your a drugs dealer...

No no no.....

Look at the 'expert' and 'tastefully nuetral' paint job and new fencing....that car belongs to the 'developer' (god, it makes me want heave saying that word)

Some odd bod who 5 minutes ago was working for the local council decided to become a property developer and thought this was what he should buy with whats left of his credit rating (after all, he is a man of means with a des res for sale!!)

Everybody knows yellow is a fleeting fancy. He should have bought it in silver and gone for the Lux pack.....because I would have given a grand more next year when it gets repo'd.

its probably the estate agents car. A lot of difference noted between picture 1 and 2 though.

The house is only 50k. How can you MEW a 50k home for a porsche?

The house is £60K, that would just about cover the cost of a 911, I'm not well up on balding middle-aged to$$pot-mobiles but I think that car is a Boxster, they're around £30k so it's quite possible to MEW a Porsche from a slum dwelling next to a boarded up crack den.

Edited by BuyingBear

Guest Bart of Darkness

The house is £60K, that would just about cover the cost of a 911, I'm not well up on balding middle-aged to$$pot-mobiles but I think that car is a Boxster, they're around £30k so it's quite possible to MEW a Porsche from a slum dwelling next to a boarded up crack den.

:lol::lol::lol:

Love the two photographs as well, the photographer must have moved all of 3 feet to take the second one.

if thats the back and there are no pictures of the front, then the front must be really bad.

the boxters probably the festering EAs....thats why hes taken 3 pics of it. also its a gay looking 2nd hand chics car.

I am well up on balding middle aged to$$pot mobiles as I am one and have one.

It's an old boxster and could be picked up for about 12k. Pretty easy to find with a bit of MEW. Or even heaven forbid, savings.

Do you just object to balding insecure middle aged to$$pots or is it people with money in general?

If it's actually option D, i.e. none of the above, and just 'property speculators' then I'm in agreement.

It's an old boxster and could be picked up for about 12k. Pretty easy to find with a bit of MEW. Or even heaven forbid, savings.

Do you just object to balding insecure middle aged to$$pots or is it people with money in general?

If it's actually option D, i.e. none of the above, and just 'property speculators' then I'm in agreement.

can i ask - has the car helped you pull any class fanny ?

ho ho.

I think I'll rent a nice motor to park in front of my house when I decide to sell up.

Even the most proficient photoshopper won't be able to crop out the proliferation of 15 year old Cavaliers, Granadas and Fiestas abundant in my house sale package!!

Porsche, smorsche.

Folk ride up and down here in their Subaru Impezza's, making a damn nuisance of themselves.

I think about land mines..........

Do you just object to balding insecure middle aged to$$pots

I do, and I will continue to until I am actually one of them :P

I have no problem with 'money', but when see the word Porsche 'money' doesn't come to mind.

Update, I've asked the wife and she confirms that she is class fanny :rolleyes:

As to Porsche and what it makes you think, I hate the image, but I do love cars and driving and nothing short of 100 grand can drive like a mid engined boxster. It's a waste of money but I've only got 70 years to gather a few experiences on this planet and as far as I'm concerned it's one hell of an experience. If you don't like cars you won't have the faintest idea what I'm talking about and I accept that. As for the badge, if I could delete it I would, it still makes me think of investment bankers. If you know what I mean, but it's just so much fun to drive that I've learnt to live with it.

As for flash cars in photo's, every cr@ppy estate house photo round here has the estate agents aspirational motor of the minute parked outside. Rep BMW, Ford focus go faster stripes, scooby, depending on the intended market. There must have been a feature on it in Estate Agents Monthly.