House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Digsby

Serious Issues With The Mobile Site

Since yesterday, I'm unable to get past the first page of a thread. I'm sent to the first page of threads I have read, and clicking the "Next" button just returns me to the first page again.

It renders the forum pretty much unusable. Can someone look into this please?

Actually, the bug also appears to be present on the desktop site. This is using Android Chrome

Edited by Digsby

By the way, I have had another issue for a period of about a week where I sometimes see nothing but the light blue/grey background. It is easily fixable by clearing my cache but it's very annoying.

On the first "can't view antyping but the first page" issue, I can't provide any more info, but on this one, as a web developer myself, I could hook my phone up to my computer and report what the precise issue is if needed to file a report with the forum software developers - if requested and if I see the problem again (I have just seen the issue and have had it about 5 times in the past 10 days).

I get the same problem. View=getnew post isn't working and as above when trying to move to a different page nothing happens.

Cheers

All fine for me on both: Android on mobile and Firefox on desktop. Not noticed anything wrong yesterday or today.

I have no suggestions for fixing it but it's not affecting everybody.

I just got a new Android phone and discovered a few issues with forums.

It seems to be a problem with the Data Saver. You need to go into Chrome settings and turn Data Saver off. I've also installed Chrome Beta, so that I can have two Chromes running, one with the setting on, and one with it off for those sites with this problem.

was locked out of HPC forums completely since friday morning. Just said 'down for maintenance'.

Blocking by governments?